31 returning to the village

"As expected from a group of A-ranked! You guys able to defeat the redondo dragon!", Johnson-san came over to us while exclaiming loudly.

The other adventurer also started to gather around us.

"No, it was thanks to Ren-kun. Because Ren-kun had successfully casted 'sleep' on the dragon, the evacuation could proceed smoothly and we were able to focus on defeating the dragon."

"That's right~ Ren-chan is amazing~ To think the three of us could stand on proper ground with an S-rank monster~"

"We were able to defeat it thanks to Ren's support magic. Without it, we would've been dead by now."

The three of them praised me with such proud looking face like that..

They were making me feeling really embarrassed!

"You guys... It's thanks to everyone's effort, right! U-uwah-"

I tried to stand up but suddenly I felt lightheaded and dropped to the floor.

Just when I was about to hit the ground, Sig-san held my body tenderly and propped me up.

"There you go." Sig-san said as he continued to support me by holding my body close to him.

"Aren't you the F-ranked? I saw you running around foolishly. Geez, if it weren't for those three, you would've been a dead meat by now. Truly, I feel bad for them having to babysit a brat like you.."

"Huh?! What did you say you fucker?!" Sig-san yelled.

Hiii!

Johnson-san!

Didn't you learn from your mistake?!

Sig-san was literally growling at you now!

If he weren't supporting me, he would've launched at your neck!

"Ah.. What a disappointment.. To think that a guild master from an adventurer guild could be so blind.. Did you see our battle properly? Ah, forget it since I don't think you have enough brain cells to process such difficult things, I will explain it to you now. First, Ren-kun had displayed the amazing capability in support magic by casting 'sleep' to an S-ranked monster. Thanks to that, we could evacuate the adventurer and focused on defeating the dragon. Next, Ren-kun successfully casted 'root' on the dragon, rendering the dragon from moving even for an inch. But, even though the dragon couldn't move, we still couldn't land a proper blow to the dragon no matter how hard we tried. When any of us got slightly injured, Ren-kun would've run straight and healed us whilst still being wary of his own surroundings. Lastly, just when we were at our last wits, Ren-kun was able to come up with such amazing tactics, he once again casted his support magic to the dragon, giving the three of us a chance to land the finishing blow to the dragon. No matter how I see it, the one that deserves praises is Ren-kun. How could you be so blind not to notice? Pathetic."

As Fer-san talked, Johnson-san could only stood still and watched with his mouth gaping open.

"To be honest if Ren-chan wasn't here, not only us but even the people in Baunov would've been dead by now. It was thanks to Ren-chan, creating an opening for us that we able to defeat the dragon~", Chris-san said as he smiled at me tenderly.

"That's right! No matter how you look at it, that boy actually played a huge part to defeat that dragon!"

"Yeah! There's no one amongst us that could inflict a debuff on that redondo dragon!"

"Of course that old fuck doesn't know! He was busy cowering in fear inside his tent!"

The other adventurer also started to yell in unity, the voice of the mass really had a great impact, the usual boisterous Johnson-san couldn't even look at me in the eye.