43 sorrel waterfall

"Ren..Ren..! Wake up! If you're still sleepy, you can sleep later while riding with Chris. Wake up, Ren!"

"Ng..Mmh..Ye...Yeah... Good morning Sig-san."

I woke up to the sound of Sig-san calling out to me. I was still sleepy but when I blinked my eyes, the three of them were already dressed up in their travel outfit, prepared to go.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I will start preparing myself immediately!"

I hastily woke up and began to change my clothes but then, suddenly the realization of the things that we had done before came back to me.

A particular spot in my body felt really weird.

I felt my face blushed deep red as I remembered all the embarrassing things I had done!

Ah..What have I done?!

I was thinking of returning the favor since Chris-san gave me a felattio two days ago but I totally had no idea that things would escalated that way.

I gave a blowjob to Fer-san and Sig-san and also my butt was being played at too!

Ah.. There's no turning back anymore for me huh..

"Fufu~ Why your face turn so red like this, Ren-chan? So cute~" Chris-san chuckled, seemed like he knew exactly what was going on inside my mind.

"N-Nothing!"

"We are going to feed Viktor and the others so take your time to change, Ren-kun. After you finish changing, we can start moving out again." Fer-san said as he and the others went out of the tent.

"Okay."

Good, I could use 'heal' to heal that place peacefully.

I positioned my body so I could point a certain area near my buttock.

"Ha...[Heal]. To think I need to use heal first thing in the morning like this..."

But,if something even bigger went inside me.. Would my butt become torn apart?

Ah.. I don't want that..

Well, the three of them never forced me against my will and they kept telling me they would go along with my pace but no matter what, they are still a man you know?

Chris-san was the oldest but he was still in his early 30's. A healthy, young man, still bursting with life and spirit.

It'd be cruel of me to abstain them from sex.

And.. When they played with my butt before.. It actually felt good as well.. So I actually wanted to try the real thing as well..

"Well! When the right time comes, we will get through it so let's just go with the flow for now." I shrugged.

After taking out my mantle and clothes from the magic bag, I changed into them and put on my boots before I went outside.

"Thank you for waiting. I will start preparing for breakfast, okay?" I greeted the three of them.

They were brushing their respective horses while the said horses were busy eating.

Ah as always, the horses looks lovely today as well.

"I will be waiting for it." Fer-san replied.

"What are we going to have this morning?" Chris-san cocked his head to the side.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be delicious like usual." Sig-san replied with confidence.

Hearing their replies, I also began to take the portable table and cutlery from my magic bag while thinking what should we had for breakfast.