32 Fi-Fiancee

Ren's POV

"Nngh.. Where.."

I opened my eyes to see that I'd been laying on a bed.

Hm? When did I get in a bed?

"We subjugated a dragon.. Then.. Chris-san carried me in his arms.. Am I sleeping in the inn..?"

Even though I told them to wake me up when we arrived at the village..

In the end they brought me to the inn while I was asleep.

I didn't know how long have I been sleeping, I looked into the windows to saw a huge downpour outside.

"What time is it..? Where's everyone..?"

I looked around the room, there was 4 beds in here.

Ah, right.

Sig-san did say he wanted the four of us to sleep in the same room together..

But I couldn't find any of them anywhere..

I grabbed my magic bag that had been laid on top the bedside table and took my pocket watch out.

It was 7 p.m.

If I wasn't wrong, we started to return to the inn at 11 a.m.

From there, we need to walk for about 20-30 minutes.

So we should've arrived at the village at.. 12 p.m. at most.

So.. I had been sleeping for 7 hours straight.

I had a good sleep.

I stretched myself a little before I got up from bed and looked into the window.

The rain was so heavy that I couldn't even see the outside scenery clearly.

Good thing it didn't rain when we were doing the subjugation quest.

"What a huge downpour.. We've defeated the dragon but there was still casualties between the adventurer.. Their family must be grieving in sorrow now.."

Three people had been killed by the dragon.

Some of the adventurer also sustained considerable injury, I even saw one of them lost an arm because of the attack.

I wonder whether they managed to get back to the village safely?

I will ask someone about it later.

*knock knock*

"Ren, are you awake? I'm coming in."

Sig-san knocked on the door and came into the room.

When we were subjugating, Sig-san wore a breastplate over his chest but now he already took his armor off and wore casual clothes instead.

Ah, how envious..

How can he looked so cool even though he only wore black t-shirt and jeans??

He also had a very long leg.. Ah I was so jealous!

"Ah you're awake. The three of us already had a meal while you were sleeping and there's someone that want to see you."

"Someone wants to see me?"

So they already had a meal, well it was time for dinner anyway.

Someone wanted to see me.. I wonder who it was?

"Umm.. I don't know her name.. But she has a really bright red hair and she is very rude as well. She is a shady fellow for sure."

"Ah! Zhanna-san!"