41 returning the favor

its jungkook b day (do it like its you b day) so this a really big update
-----------------------------------------

Fer-san kissed my forehead.

Somehow, I felt blood rushed to my head, my face felt flushed and I felt this excitement building up inside me, like I was in state of sugar rush.

Anyway! I couldn't just stay dazed like this!

I gathered up on my feet and collected my hair to tie it with a string but I couldn't get it done properly.

It was a shame I couldn't get a hair tie with rubber band in this world.

Should I just cut my hair?

"Ren-chan's hair is getting really long~ Hey, do you want me to help you tie it up?~"

"Ah, yes please. Thank you for offering."

Chris-san kicked Sig-san off so he could get behind me and tied my hair.

Ever since I came to Alsar, I had been using string but as my hair had gotten even longer, I was having a hard time tying it alone.

"Okay~ It's done~ Hmm, I hope Ren-chan will continue to let your hair grow~ If you have a long hair, we can do a bunch of different style on you~"

"Thank you Chris-san but actually I wanted to trim my hair short like Sig-san.. Because tying a long hair like this is starting to get annoying to do.."

I thought that having a short hair like Sig-san would be more comfortable.

"You can't! I won't allow you to cut this beautiful hair off. It would be a waste, Ren-kun!"

"Yeah yeah! If tying your hair alone is annoying, I will do it everyday for you, Ren-chan!~"

"I think your hair is beautiful as well, Ren. Don't cut it please."

The other three suddenly got so worked up over my hair.

Since the three of them seemed to really like my hair, I guess.. I won't cut my hair then.

We got out of the tent and saw it was already dusk, the air was getting chiller since the sun had already set down.

"Now, since we've finished our preparation, shall we continue our journey home?" Fer-san inquired.

"Yes. The sun is setting down too, it will be easier for William and the others to run through the forest as well."

I looked up to the clock, it was 19:00.

We had been napping for a long time huh.

"Okay, I've finished tidying up the tent."

I put the tent inside my magic bag.

Ah, having almost unlimited storage like this was truly convenient!

No matter how many things I put inside, the magic bag weight remained the same as well.

Truly, a convenient tool indeed !

I have to say my thanks to Malik-san when we reached Pedrell for sure.

"Ren-kun please come here." Fer-san beckoned me to come to his side.

"Yes Fer-san. Viktor, I will be in your care." I greeted Viktor as well.

Whoa, even his eyelashes was white.

Viktor was a really beautiful child!

"I will help you up, okay?"

"Yes please."

Fer-san helped me up and sat down behind me.

The other two also hopped on their horse.