60 in no time

"Ah ... I've done it ..."

I suddenly jumped out, but what should I do ...
I ran for a few minutes and left the store, so I started walking slowly.

"But that important thing ... we're going to be a family ...? OrhereAlsarSo is it a matter of course? "

Mumble in a small voice so that people walking around cannot hear it.
I wanted you to talk about what is important even if it is decided to be the same in the end.
It's a complicated form to get married, but if you want to become a married couple or a family, it's extra ...
Still thisworldAlsarIt's been less than two months since I came.
I don't understand the obvious here.

"Hmm ... I'm sure I can't meet Maric because I have a face that doesn't float. I'm definitely worried. That's why I can't do a guild or a house ... Oh! Let's go to Eva and talk!"

I think Malik is in the guild this time, but in the unlikely event that it's hard to go home.
SuddenlyEldritchWataribitoI remembered Eva, who was married to.
CityPedrellI was going to see him when I came back, but for some reason I couldn't.
I may be busy, so let's just look into my face.
If I can talk, I want to talk a little ...

"Okay, if you decide, let's go to [Ken]!"

If you decide so, you will start running as if you were spared the moment.

Ally's subordinates were watching it, and I didn't notice it until the report later told me that I had returned to Ally's shop.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

"That's why ..."
"That's why you jumped out?"
"Yes..."

When I arrived at Ken, there was a regular holiday tag.
When I made a U-turn to go home with disappointment, Eva, who seems to have returned from shopping, stood with a bag.
As it is, I was guided to the house behind the restaurant, sitting at the table, drinking tea and talking about today.

"Hey, Ren. I think it's bad for them to decide without talking. But? I think it's all about making you happy. Do you understand that?"
"Yes. I know ... At that time, I should have talked without jumping out ... But I'm worried if I'm surprised because I jumped out with momentum? so..."

If you think calmly, that's probably the case.
They are moving because I'm sure I'll be happy, regardless of money.
Somehow, the power comes out and I lie down on the table.

"Yeah. But I'm sure they think so too. Just listening to the story tells me that Ren is important and I love him .... Alsar's marriage should be paid by someone who has money. It's a way of thinking. I've had a fight with Ken. It might be atrophied for Ren, but it's normal for them to pay, so if you can talk, accept it? "

Eva gently strokes my head, which is on good terms with the table.
Will the three still feel that way?
It's true that three people have more money than I do, but I wanted them to talk to me.

"Yes ... I'll talk!"

There's nothing I can do if I'm sick here, and maybe I was a little refreshed when I talked to Eva.

"Even so, I was surprised. You were engaged to Chris. Well, I thought it was special since Chris first brought me?"
"What? Special?"

Eva speaks brightly as if to change the story.
But what does it mean to be special?

"It looks like I hadn't been dating at that time, but Chris brought in another person for the first time, and Chris's eyes already liked Ren and he couldn't help it."
"I see...?"

Eva, who seems to remember the first time I came to this store, laughs softly like a flower.

"Oh yeah. I've never seen Chris like that. So don't worry, you won't hate me."

I was able to feel relieved with his relaxed and gentle voice and smile.
At that time, the front door was slammed violently rather than con-con.

"Oh, it looks like it was faster than I expected. I'll be there for a while."

With that said, Eva went to the front door.
Maybe there was a customer's plan.
If you are a customer, you have to go home.
With that in mind, I got up from the chair and started preparing to go home.

"" Ren (chan / you)! ""

When I thought I was suddenly called by my name, someone hugged me tightly from behind.

"Yes??"
"Are you angry about being late to pick you up?"

It is turned around in the arm and hugged from the front.
It seems that Mr. Sig was hugging me, and his face was buried around Mr. Sig's epigastrium.
I'm angry at the late pick-up ... Rather, aren't you angry at me when Sig and his friends went out on their own?

"That's right! Are the Sigs angry? They jumped out ..."
"I was worried, but I wasn't angry! But I'm glad I found it ..."

I look out from Sig's arms and look over the three, but none of them seem to be angry.
On the contrary, he looks relieved as if he was really relieved.

"sorry..."
"You guys, did you know that it was here?"

I regret that I was worried and apologize with my eyes closed.
Eva, who has returned leisurely from the front door, talks to us.
Oh, why did you really know I was here?

"At first I didn't know and was looking around. Ren-chan, you put on a party cuff today too? I don't remember that cuff can also be located ... I'm sorry, Ren-chan. We're the only ones. So I decided too much. As Ren said, I had to consult because I was going to be a family. "

Oh, by the way, I think I went there when I bought it because it had such a function.
He knew why I was angry before I said ...

"Yes ... I don't grow up in a normal family, so I don't really understand what's normal ... I want to talk a lot and share joy and sadness when I'm a family member. I'm sorry I was worried about it ... "

I also noticed that I was trying to impose the ordinary for me.
The ordinary in me and the ordinary in them are surely different.
That's why we had to talk and get closer to each other.

"Len, I'm sure I was worried, but it's enough that I was safe. Let's talk a lot from now on, right?"
"Yes..."

Fel strokes his head with a soft face like the spring sun.

"Len, if you get sick of something you don't like in the future, tell me right away. I'll try to say it properly ... I'll ask you, so don't hate me."

Mr. Sig, who has been hugging me for a long time, says with a little smile on his sad face instead of the usual bright Mr. Sig.
Oh, I made you say that.
I can't hate it, I can't ...

"Don't hate me, Mr. Sig ... I love you."

Grab Sig's clothes tightly, put his eyes together and say, then pull Sig's arm to bring his face toward me, kiss his lips lightly and let go.

"Is this all right to make up?"
"Wow ... Seriously ... Like this here ..."

I intended to make up for a kiss, but Mr. Sig muttered something and turned up, covering his eyes with one hand.

"Len-chan, if you make up, you can't do it with me."
"Let's do it with me next time."
"Well, yes ..."

As Chris and Fel say, he breaks out of Sig's solid arms, hugs Chris with a buff and vigorously, and tries to kiss him upwards.

"Yes, yes, please do that. What's so sad you have to see where you're flirting. If you do more than that, go home or even go to your inn!"
"Eh? ... Ahhh! Hey! Let's get Chris away!"

I completely forgot about Eva until I was called out!
This is Eva's house! !!
Wow, it's too embarrassing!
I'm trying to get out of Chris's arms quickly, but I can't let go.

"Fufu, Dame ... If you promise to go to the inn with me, I'll let you go ~"
"I'll go anywhere, so please let me go!"
"Did you say that?"

I replied without thinking too much, but isn't this a failure?
Chris gave me a chilling smile on the proof and let me go.

"Hmm ... go out because it doesn't matter ... Ren, if you're dissatisfied, talk properly! The secret of a married couple?"
"Ah, yes! We apologize for the inconvenience today. Thank you!"

At the end, I left Eva's house so that I could be kicked out.