62 the housing stiuation of bigamy

The room I entered with Fel holding my shoulders was a room where I could see a big bed as soon as I opened the door.
The bed was really big and nice, and it would have been enough for four of us to sleep, and it would be okay for a few more.

"Len, please sit here. We will sit here ..."

With that said, Fel sat on the edge of the bed, and Fel and his friends moved the chair from the table set beside the bed to where I was sitting and sat down.
From the right, Sig, Fel, and Chris are in that order.
Why am I in bed when I have 4 legs ...
Shouldn't we just sit at that table set?
Also, does the fact that there are four chairs mean a room for multiple chairs from the beginning?
As expected, it is a world where bigamy is commonplace.

"lockingrockI've done it, so I can't go in or out except for us. "
"Thank you ~. By the way ... First of all, Ren-chan. I'm sorry again. I finally understood when Ally told me, but we decided too much on our own."
"I am sorry"
"It was bad ..."

Mr. Sig started talking before he thrust it in, so I gave up and listened to the story.
Oh, Ally told me.
I didn't understand why I suddenly understood, "I have to talk to you because I'm going to be a family member."
Seeing the three bow down and apologize, I really regret that I jumped out without discussing it.
I should have talked there or changed the place.
For the time being, it's no good to run away.

"No, I should have said it without running away. I'm sorry. So I want to discuss this properly. It's overkill to decide who will pay to build a house or in my name!"

Especially in my name!
I won't give up! I look at the three people with a spirit.

"That said ... We have enough money to pay in cash? Don't we have to pay interest in vain?"
"As for the name, I was talking about making it the name of Ren because this marriage will be a bigamy centered on Ren. Basically, in the case of multiple marriages, it is expected that it will be quite troublesome if you get divorced. No shared name is allowed, and we have the money to build a house by ourselves, but we don't want to live in someone else's spouse's house. "

Hmm ... It's a waste to take out a loan and pay interest in vain even though you can certainly pay it, and you don't understand the meaning.
About the name thisworldAlsarIs it a rule?
I thought it would be good to share the name of three people, but if you think about it carefully, you can't divide the house if you get divorced from just one person ...
Oh, in consideration of that, isn't a shared name allowed in bigamy?
I can't argue with you!

"Uh ..."
"It may be different from Ren-chan's common sense, but if you don't do this, you can't build a house for bigamy. You can rent a house, but you don't think your house is good ~?"

When he was in trouble and wrinkled between his eyebrows and groaned, Chris also told him to fold it up.
Well, if you can own a house without a loan rather than renting it, that's better ...
Before I started living alone, I lived in an apartment when I lived with my mother, so I have a longing for my own home.
Here ... should I give it up ...?

"Oh ... I see, but I'll never divorce!"
"Hmm ... I'm glad. I was wondering if I had to give up building a house if I didn't like it all the time."

In the end, I broke.
After all, no matter how much I say
When I said that, Chris exhaled deeply as if he was really relieved.
I see. Did I give up my house and live for rent without this method?
Well, I think that house that I decided to rent is also very good.
I want to build a house with reference to that house.

"I'm really glad. Now I can confidently say that I will buy land for Ally."
"Oh, I've done something rude to Ally to suddenly get angry and jump out ... I have to go to apologize ..."

I heard Fel happily fluttering his cheeks and talking, and realized that I had to apologize for jumping out in the middle of the story.
Wow ... Suddenly sharp and fleeing is really too rude.

"Huh, don't worry. Ally wasn't angry? Rather, she was worried and talked to us properly! I was angry. I'll go to Ally's shop again tomorrow. Is it like this? "
"Yes..."

Is that true?
Mr. Sig gently strokes my head, nodding anxiously.
Sig's hand is the largest of the three, and my head has the power to crush it like an apple, but when I touch it, I don't feel that power at all, it's just gentle. ..

"Well, Ren? You said to Sig that you're making up, right? You've been disturbed by Eva, but of course you can do it for me, right?"
"Eh ... ah ... yes. Ah, that kind of thing in front of Eva ..."

When I had my head stroked and I felt comfortable and squinted, Fel told me that, and that comfort flew away.
It was!
Why, even though I had forgotten that kind of thing at that time, I ended up in front of Eva-san ...
Wow!
What kind of face should I have when I meet next time?

"Hey me too? Oh, you said" I love you "to Sig, right? Hey, what about me? "
"Uh ... you're having fun !?"

Chris talks to me with a laugh, saying that he is having fun and dying for me, who holds his head in both hands.
At that time, the words came out of my mouth without being aware of it, so I'm embarrassed to say it again.
Complain while screaming at the teasing words.

"Eh? I just want you to say it purely. By the way, I like Ren-chan."
"Uh ... I love it too ..."

You can see that the face is getting redder and red when it is said with such a melting face.
Stand up in front of Chris, who is on the far left when he stands up on the bed, and puts his hands on Chris' shoulders and kisses lightly.

"I love you too?"

I glance at Fel's sideways glance while looking at us kissing, but this is reallyworldAlsarIt's easy to say that people like it too much ...
When she was there, she might have been swept away, but I didn't say that at all.
Former girlfriends who said they liked it at first were gradually decreasing in frequency.
But now, if you like it, I want to return it.
Rather, I want to say it.
Maybe my first love is now.
I think it's a little strange to have three first love partners.

"... I also love Fel-san."

Gently release the lips that were kissing Chris, move away from Chris, walk a few steps closer to Fel on the other side, bend down a little and tell him to whisper in Fel's ear.

"Fufu, please on your lap?"
"Yes ... Chu, is this the end of the reconciliation?"

Prompted by Fel, he sits sideways on his lap and kisses Fel's lips diagonally above.
Fel laughed back when he smiled after kissing with a light noise.
It was a passing that couldn't be called the first fight, but is this the end?

"That's right, but let's get along better than before we got into a fight, right?"
"Eh? Yeah !?"

Satisfied with the reconciliation and thinking that I had to go home, Fel shined his eyes and turned his arms around my knees and back and stood up.
Then he is gently dropped onto the bed next to him.

"Len, did you just say that Fel took the room overnight? You're not going home, right?"
"I've been sleeping separately with Ren for two days now? Let's sleep together today so as not to be lonely."

Mr. Sig, I completely forgot.
And I was ready to go home.
Chris, it's only two days.
Haven't you traveled alone before?
What are you talking about
While talking, they get up from the chair, come to the bedside and loosen my clothes from both sides, so I realize that it's not just a bed-sharing ...

"It's okay. I won't finish until I'm ready ..."

Then, Fel lay on his back and whispered while taking off my boots that he had been wearing