59 first fight?

"Okaaay!~ Who will be the representative to sign the contract?~♪ And how long are you guys going to rent the house for?~"

When we arrived at the agency, Ari-san immediately set up the paperwork for us and asked who will be the representative between the four of us to sign the paperwork.

"I will do it. We will move out of the house as soon as our house is finished. How long do you think it's going to take?"

Of course Fer-san would be the representative.

Fer-san had completely become our representative for anything related to contract and paperwork.

We were sitting in the same room we used to talk about our requirements and specifications.

There was a low table with two sofas.

I wanted to give the seat to either Chris-san or Sig-san but they insisted I should be the one to sit on the sofa with Fer-san.

Since the two of them didn't show any sign of giving up, I hesitantly sat down beside Fer-san while both Chris-san and Sig-san stood behind us.

We also had decided the plot of land we wanted to buy.

The land was only 2 blocks away from our rented house and the land was pretty big too.

I couldn't help but to think whether it was alright to decide to buy something this luxurious this quickly?

"Let me see.. Since we've already decided the basic layout of the house.. For a house and land of that size.. I guesssss.. Roughly.. It will take aroundddd one month?~♪"

"Eh!? That's so fast! Are you sure?!"

One month?!

I didn't think you'd even be able to finish the foundation for the house that fast!

"Not really?~ I mean, we're going to use magic to construct the house after all so one month is kinda to be expected, you know~" Ari-san replied in her usual sing-song voice. Her twinkling eyes blinked curiously at my surprised expression.

I see..

Certainly if we used magic, we wouldn't need heavy equipment for construction like in earth.

But still..

I didn't expect you would be able to cut down the time that much!

"One month huh.. Well since we're going to go to the capital in august, we need to make sure the construction will be able to start before august then?" Chris-san said.

"You're right. Since we don't know how long we will have to stay in the royal capital. I think it'd be best if we can start before we leave for the capital."

"On august, hm?~ Today is 27th June and the house will roughly finish in one month~♪ I will introduce you to the contractor I know, okay?~ ♪They will certainly make a beautiful house for you!~"

The capital, huh..

If possible, I wanted to properly greet everyone's family before our marriage when we go to the royal capital.

Even if we got married before then, I still wanted to meet their family!

I should talk about this with them after this.

"I've filled all the forms. With this, I believe there won't be any problem, right?"

"Wow~ Let me confirm it for a bit~ Hmm~ ♪ Yup!~ No problem at all!~ So when will you guys move into the house? Do you want to move in on July? Since today is already 27th of June anyway~♪"