61 the road to the inn

"Well ... Ren-chan. You promised me a while ago? Let's go to the inn to talk carefully."

After leaving Eva's house, Chris said with a smile.

"Well, is it a guild room?"
"You know what you're saying? Fufu, okay, I really want to talk first. Our room in the guild is small because it's a single room, and it seems like I'll be back at Malik's house, so I'm uncomfortable."

I thought that the inn was a little bit, and I fell in love with it, but after all it was bald.
Well, as I saw yesterday, there wasn't a space for four people to sit and talk.

"Okay ... I don't know where it is, but is it close?"
"That's right. Well, there's a colored town in less than 20 minutes on foot from here, so it's there."

Bring-in inn ... Well, it's a so-called love hotel, isn't it?
HereAlsarI haven't had such a connection since I came to Japan, so I haven't been there, so I don't know where it is.
It was said that the area called Hanamachi would go to Malik, but as far as I can hear the adventurers coming to the guild talking, it seems that there are shops and sex shops with beautiful older sisters and older brothers.
However, there are also such inns ...
Mr. Sig pulls his right hand and starts walking.

"By the way, Fel and Sig also knew Eva."

I didn't wonder about it a while ago, but I wanted to know him ...

"Yeah. Eva is close to her grandmother, the former queen, about once a year, but she comes to the castle."
"I just went to eat mess a few times. I talked a bit at that time."
"Hey ... that's right."

Eva-san and Malik-san are close to the former queen, and I feel that there are only amazing people around me.
No, before that, Fel is a prince.

"Every time, Ken-san, who came with me, cooked and ate it. Thanks to that, my chef also remembered some different world dishes.EldritchWataribitoManami was very pleased. "
"It would be great if you could eat the food of your hometown. If you are a princess, you will not have a chance to cook ..."

Different world cooking means cooking of the earth.
I don't know how old Manami came to Arsal, but I'm glad I can eat the food I'm used to.
If you're a princess, it's difficult to stand in the kitchen, so you can't make it yourself.

"Ah ... that's right ... My mother and Esther's mother are really cooking, but of course the chef is looking sideways, right? And Manami came here after becoming an adult. But I can't cook at all ... He doesn't make food. Therefore, my father prohibits me from cooking, so I can't do it myself. "
"You're not good at cooking ..."

When I glanced back and looked at Mr. Fel's face, he had a rugged face with deep wrinkles between his eyebrows, probably because he remembered the food at that time.
What a terrifying dish it was for Fel, who is usually smiling, to look like this ...

"Yeah, I'm not bad at it. It's a poison. But I want to hide it from my dad and feed it to others. Is that okay? I think I'll go to say hello after marriage, but never Please don't eat what he made. "
"Wow ... I understand."

Fel, who had been talking right behind him, grabbed his shoulder and turned him around with Gurung.
His face is devilish and he nods desperately.
Perhaps he was satisfied with the nod, he turned to the front and started walking as if pushed from behind.
Mr. Sig, who was separated by turning to the back once, holds hands again.
Anyway ... Manami-sama's cooking is said so far ...
Oh, that's right.
I remembered it with a greeting!

"Well, you're going to the royal capital in August, so I'd like to say hello to your family before and after the rank promotion exam, isn't it?"
"Eh? I want to see you ~? I don't think it's worth seeing my family ... I'm sure Ren-chan will make you feel uncomfortable ~"

It seems that we don't often meet at the engagement stage, but it's strange that we're going to the royal capital and don't show up to go to the same city.
However, when I look at Chris, who is diagonally behind me, I have a sad expression that I can't say anything about.
I don't really get along with my family ...?

"Um ... if you really don't like it ..."

Even though I don't like Chris, I can't help but go to say hello.

"Hmm ... I have to meet once ... I'm still a candidate for the main candidate, so I have to go for a nail stab. Ren-chan, you may feel unpleasant, but definitely I'm going to see you because I'll protect you ~? "
"Yes!"

I sigh and reply firmly to Chris, who seems to be helpless.

"I don't mind. I'm sure the director cares about Ren ~?"
"I'm fine, but let's do it after the exam. Let's relax here for the whole of July?"

Mr. Sig, who is next to me, gently stroked my head and said gently, and Mr. Fel also had a soft face like a lie.

"yes, I will"

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

"Len, it's a colored town from here, but is there an inn of hope?"
"I came here for the first time and I don't know what's going on ..."

Mr. Sig, who walked for about 20 minutes and stopped near the entrance to Hanamachi, asked me, but I can't tell because it was my first time to come to Hanamachi.
The entrance doesn't have a gate, but what is it? Does it feel like the atmosphere changes drastically?
It's a little early to open a shop that still has older sisters, so it's quiet.

"Well, that's right, isn't it? Well, I think it's okay that the inn over there has a beautiful bed, isn't it?"
"Do you know well?"

While Chris pointed to one inn, he suddenly heard a prickly cold voice.
I know the three were popular, but I don't like being told that I can imagine the past like this.

"Ah ... Ren-chan. I was bad right now. I'm sorry."
"Oh, I'm sorry, but I want you to be careful if you can ..."

For a moment, I made a face that seemed to have done it to me, but I immediately apologized.
Looking at that face, I regret that I wasn't too mature, and after apologizing, I convey my hope.
I've had a girlfriend, so I can't help burning it in the past.

"Shall we be there?"

Fel heads for Stasta and his inn.
Well ... I think I've been to other inns, so I'll be with you everywhere ...
Thinking so, I head to the inn.

"Please wait a moment, right?"

When I entered the inn, Fel was talking to the grandfather at the counter and told us who came in, so I decided to wait a little away.

"I'm sorry a while ago? But you baked it, right? Fufu, I was a little happy."

Chris, standing on the left, gently entwined my fingers in my hair and said, so when I glanced diagonally upwards, my eyes were shining as if I was happy and irresistible.
What if the destructive power of a handsome smile ...!

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. The best room was vacant. It's on the corner of the 3rd floor, so let's go?"

When I entered the inn, Sig's hand was released, and Sig was standing on the right and Chris was standing on the left, but Fel turned his arm around his shoulder to steal me from between them. To induce.

"The best room ... we're talking about it !?"
"Of course. I stayed for one night, so let's talk carefully, right?"

that?
Didn't you emphasize the "careful" part?
And even though it's not evening yet, stay overnight! ??
I was a little worried while climbing the stairs