15 shopping

"Ah that's right, yesterday Malik-san gave me his old magic bag and turns out, there's various things inside. Since Malik-san doesn't use it anymore, he gave the bag along with its content to me."

Ah that's bad, I'm really forgetful. I almost forgot to tell Chris-san. It'd be a waste if I were to buy the same thing that Malik-san already gave to me before.

"Oh? So that's your new magic bag. What kind of thing is left there?"

"There's five set of sleeping bags and tents, some cooking utensils, cleaning utensils and tableware. Malik-san said the only thing I need to buy is food and clothing."

If I may say, I think Malik-san already gave me the perfect equipment for camping.

"Hmm~ Then what about weapon? Do you have any dagger with you? I think dagger might suit you more since it's not as heavy as ordinary sword~"

"I have one though since I spent my days collecting lulu grass in the forest, there's almost no monster there so I don't have any hands on experience to use it. I practice my combat skill with Malik-san in the training ground but.. Well, the result is quite unsatisfactory I think.."

I touch the dagger on my waist, the one that Malik-san gave me when I took my first lulu grass gathering quest. I never actually use it so I'm a little bit afraid.. I don't know whether I can fight properly or not..

"That's alright~ Knowing basic self defense mechanism is already good!~ What's more important is how to know when to escape. If you think your life is going to be in danger, run away immediately! You can also use your support magic to help you escape~"

Clenching my fist and pump it into the air, I say,"Yes! When the time comes, I can use [Roots] or [Sleep] on the enemy and run away!"

I've trained my support magic with Tord-san, so far my success rate to trap the enemy is 100%. I will do my best in successfully running away!

"Hahaha! Hit them hard with your support magic, Ren-chan!~ Anyway, since Malik already gave you the necessary equipment, let's start by searching for clothes and food."

"Is there any specific clothes I need to look for?"

Chris-san seems to ponder a bit before he answers,"Hmm let's see, since you will be riding a horse with me it's better to buy long sleeved shirt so you won't get cold. Also you will need a mantle and boots. Mantle and long sleeved shirt to protect you from the wind and boots to protect you when walking in the forest."

Turns out, there's still a lot of things I need to buy. Good thing Malik-san gave me some pocket money.

"I see.. I still have a long way to go huh.."

"Well, Ren-chan is a special case after all. If you've been living in Alsar since birth, you will already have all the stuff needed, probably you only need to buy food for your journey."

I see.

Looking at the street, mostly the people in Alsar wear boots instead of sandal like me.

Since I've only been living in Alsar for about 1 month, I don't have proper clothing for every season yet.

I don't know how hot it will be during summer or how cold it will be during winter.

"That's right, I need to buy plenty of clothes then!"

"Yup, yup !~ I know a shop specializing in selling shoes for adventurer, let's go there!~ I usually buy my shoes in bulk, about.. 4 or 5? So I will have spare shoes when I need them~"

I guess since most adventurer spend their time outside of town, their shoes will get dirty easily. Probably torn easily too.

But since I only will be out of town for half a month, I guess one shoes is enough for me.