34 just for a little bit

I've finished eating my meal, I've also finished drinking my tea.

When we were eating, I couldn't hold a proper conversation because I was too nervous.

The others were worried about me but I couldn't help it..

After all, the four of us had officially become fiance, you know?

We would return to our room, sleep together on the same room as fiance, you know?

Everyone was of legal age and I was already 21 as well.

There was high probability that we would do that, right??

And furthermore.. The one on receiving end would be.. Me, right??

The three of them were much bigger than me, of course I would become nervous!

"......? Ren? What's wrong? You're dozing off."

"As I thought, you still need more time to rest, Ren-kun. Come,let's head off to our room so you can catch some sleep."

Seemed like they've been calling me for a while but I didn't realize it.

We were going to return to our room so soon..?

It was still raining so hard.. So going outside was out of question..

It was already late at night too..

If we were in Pedrell, even though it was already night time, I could still go and hit the bar but there was no establishment in Baunov that still opened at night except this inn.

I guess the only option left was going back to our room.

We became fiance out of the blue, I hadn't the time to prepare my heart for this yet!

"No, I've already rested enough. My body is alright but.. There's something that I wish to discuss with you guys later.." I replied.

"Is that so?~ Well it's good if you're alright~ If it's Len-chan, no matter what kind of thing you want to talk about, we're all ears~"

If I didn't ask them now, I would be too afraid to ask them later.

Even though I doubt they would take someone against their will, my heart wouldn't stop feeling anxious if I didn't talk with them properly.

"For now, let's return to our room." Fer-san stood from the chair.

"Yeah."

"Ah, I will go to the front office to settle the bill, okay? Since we're going to treat all the patrons tonight."

With that, Sig-san went to desk while the rest of us waited for him before we started to climb the stairs to our room.

Ahh, my heart wouldn't stop pounding!

------------------

"Ren-kun, would you please sit on the bed?"

When we got to our room, Fer-san asked me to sit on the bed while he took folding chairs from his magic bag and set it in front of the bed.

"Ah, okay."

He also took additional chairs for Chris-san and Sig-san.

"So? What is it that you want to talk about?" Sig-san started.

This was the pivotal point of my life so I'd set things straight today otherwise I would definitely regret it in the future!

"Umm.. Since the three of you had become my fiance.. I actually.. About a lover.. Ah no, I mean.. I never went out with a guy before so.. I was thinking.. Um..I mean. .You know, during the night..." I trailed.