63 after reconciliation

"Huh, Fel ... san, don't lick that!
"Fufu, Ren is beautiful everywhere, right?"

Fel, who had taken off his right boots and socks, licked the instep.
I've been wearing it since noon, so it's definitely stuffy and dirty!

"No, I really hate it! Hmm."

If you don't say what you think, these people will run.
Though I thought so clearly, Mr. Sig set up a kiss before Mr. Fel stopped licking his legs.
Meanwhile, Fel is licking from the instep to the ankle.

"Hmm ... Already! I'm angry with Fel right now, so don't disturb me ..."
"It's not just Fel ... Nchu, are we ready?"

Oh, I haven't heard it completely ...
I'm not thinking about this, I'm protesting!
Mr. Sig repeatedly kisses lightly as if screaming, and Mr. Chris finishes unbuttoning all the shirts and kisses around his flank.
When there are three people, there is stimulation from here and there ...

"Hmm ... I think it's dirty, so it's no good, right?Cleanclean] "

picture? Are you sighing like I don't know what it is! ??
I'm bad! ??
I can't see it because Mr. Sig is covering it, but I can imagine what he looks like.
I'm sure Ren has a face that can't be helped ...
CleancleanIt seems that he kissed all four people, including three, and Sig, who is kissing, also shines a little for a moment.
I really didn't want to keep being licked like this, soCleancleanI'm glad you did.

"Hey, Ren's scent has faded ... Well, if you sweat, the scent will get stronger ..."
"Fah ... What is the smell !?"

Sig says after taking a deep breath around the back of his left ear.
odor? It smells, eh, I smell! ??

"I'm a beastman, so the smell is important. Ren's smell is sweet, but it's not persistent and it's a wonderfully gentle smell, isn't it?"
"I'm praised ... I'm sure, but I'm not so happy ...

You can just hold the cuff and lick the edge of your ear, Chris sucks from the side to the top while changing the place little by little, leaving a mark, and Fel is now loose with me. He seems to be crazy about taking off his pants and licking his calves.
Thanks to that, I can't speak well.

"Look, Ren-chan ~. Don't worry about sig, let's kiss me too."
"Hmm ... ah"

Chris said that, unlike Sig's light kiss, he suddenly pryed his lips and entwined his tongue with a fierce kiss.
Both Sig and Chris, who moved from the edge of their ears and started licking their ears, and their kissing mouths made a squeaking noise in the room.

"Oh, Ren, you're reacting firmly. Should I take this off?"
"Hmm, ku ... a, ha ..."

It is gently stroked along the shape as if to confirm that the penis is erecting from the top of the underwear.
And the underwear is also taken off as it is.
I don't feel like resisting when I get here, so I'd like to help lift my hips a little and take it off, but my mouth is blocked by Mr. Chris, and my hand touches or does not touch my right nipple or touches it with a delicate touch However, Mr. Sig moves from his ears to the nape of his neck and sucks on it, while picking the opposite nipple, so he can't put pressure on his hips.
When the underwear was slid down, the penis that erected firmly touched the outside air.

"Nchu ... Mmm ... Touch me ..."
"Well, let's touch it, right?"
"Huh ... huh, ah ..."

Shake off the kiss with Chris and ask Fel to touch you.
Fel, who smoothly fulfilled that wish, wrapped the rod part in a ring with his fingers, and began to stimulate the tip part with his mouth.

"Len-chan? Will you do it?"
"Fa ... Ngu ..."

When I put my finger under my chin and turned my face to the right, Chris's penis, which seems to have been undressed, was presented in front of me.
It hasn't risen firmly yet, maybe it's about half-raised ...
I'm no longer reluctant to hold it, so I don't hesitate to put it in my mouth.
It shouldn't be full, but it's big and fills my mouth.
I'm still scared when I think that the day will come when I put this in my ass.

"Hmm ... Ren-chan, you're getting better ..."
"Chu ... hagu ... fan?"
"Len, I'll touch this before I get sick."

I'm glad that Chris gently strokes his head and says that when he holds his tongue hard to make him feel good and rubs the root that doesn't fit with his right hand.
In the meantime, I was stimulated here and there, and Fel said that I was feeling better, and I let go of my hand holding the penis and folded my legs toward my chest.
It's like changing diapers, with your hips floating.
Everything is completely visible and I'm sure you've seen it all the time, but it's embarrassing.

"Len is soft. Oh, touch me with my hand."
"Fa ..., Ngu !?"

Mr. Sig makes a voice that impresses him and brings his left hand to his penis, so when he grasps it, he is completely raised and hardened.
Then Sig's hands overlapped from above and I started to move my hands as I wanted.
When I was conscious of Mr. Sig and forgot a little about what I was looking like, a soft object was pressed against the hole in my butt and I started to spread it out.
Chris's abdomen is in front of his face and I can't see it, but he's probably licked by Fel's tongue!
Because I feel breath in that area, and what seems to be Fel's long nose touches the so-called ant gate between the penis and the hole.
It is licked carefully as if to smooth out wrinkles and it makes me sick.

"Puha, Fel, don't lick that ..."
"Oh, I wonder if my mouth is over? Then I'll give it back."
"Few? ... Ah, hmm!"

When I took my mouth off Chris and tried to get Fel to stop, Chris moved away from the side of my head and started licking my penis.

"No. If you think about it, I'm not the only one. It's my turn today."
"Hmm! That's right ... Don't talk! Ah, hmm, ku ..."

It's kind of weird because I'm talking with my tongue in the hole.
Get used to Soko because Fel isn't the only one! ??
Sharpen the tip of the tongue and screw it into a hole wet with saliva to pry the hole.

"After all, saliva alone is not enough to slip ... [Lubricating fluidLubricant] Is this okay ... "
"Hmm, hmm ... there!"

Drain the lubricating fluid, apply it to the hole, and insert one finger.
Immediately I found my weak point, which seems to be the prostate, and gently touched it, the entrance? exit? Is licking with his tongue.
The penis is licked by Chris, and Sig treats it with my hand, but the other hand is groping the nipple.
It's dangerous ... maybe it's about time ...

"Hey, hey ... no more ... hmm, let's squid ... please ... oh ..."
"Fufu, that's fine. Please go."
"Ah, ah ... huh ... huh ... huh ..."
"Ku ..."

The one finger was increased and the prostate was stimulated, the penis that was being licked was sucked as much as possible, the nipple was also crushed, and I was struck by the multiple stimuli.
Perhaps it was because my hands were getting too strong at that time, Mr. Sig also spewed semen at my stomach.

"Hmm ... it was delicious?"
"Again ... you drank ...?"
"Of course ♪"

I knew that I had put it in Chris's mouth, but he seems to have drank it ...
I'm wiping my mouth with a smile, though it's definitely not delicious.

"Well, it looks like Sig was good, but we haven't done so yet, so please go out with us ~"

Chris said with a grin and a smile that overflowed with pheromones, so my spine was chilling ...