26 Relationship Confirmed & Fer's Sudden Change

"Huh?? You're staying in the same room as Ren?!"

"That's right, what about it?~"

After we finished our party registration, we returned to the inn to discuss our next plan.

Sig-san hadn't rent a room yet, he asked me whether I already rented a room and when I answered truthfully, he seemed really surprised.

"Ren.. To think you would agree to sleep in the same room with this dangerous guy... Hey, won't you come into my room instead?" Sig-san asked.

"Umm.. Back when we were travelling here, I already slept in the same tent with Chris-san and I think I didn't get hurt or anything. What dangerous things are you implying though?"

"Well at least you have 2 beds instead of only one but! Now that both me and Sig is here, what if Chris got impatient and decided to attack you?"

Huh?

What are they talking about?

Well it was true that Chris-san already said he was going to pursue me but nothing ever happened between us yet, you know?

"Hmm~ I would never force someone against their will, you know? It's my principle~ But, if Ren-chan give me his okay, I would be more than happy to satisfy him~"

"Eh?!"

W-wait a second Chris-san!

I didn't know you see me in that way!

W-well, I guess that kind of thing was normal for a married couple though.

"See?! He's dangerous! As I said before, it'd be best if you stay with me instead,right?"

"What are you saying? I think Sig is also dangerous. Hey Ren-chan, you will stay with me, right?"

"The two of you are equally dangerous. I will book another double bed room and have Ren stay with me. Sig and Chris can take this room instead."

Er..

What was this?

Did I really have to choose between these three people?

The three of them are talking casually with smile on their face but the aura around them was freezing cold.

I could see the fury inside their eyes too..

Well then..

"I understand.. I will.. Sleep in my tent instead!"

"EH?!" The three of them said at the same time.

They were so in sync.

I guess despite their quarrel, they had a good bond between them.

"What are you saying Ren-chan? Even though we finally have arrived in the village!"

"But you said it was normal for low ranked adventurer to sleep in big tent instead of renting a room in the inn to save lodging fees."

That was right.

There was a lot of people on the street, there was no way all of them can fit in the inn.

I already asked Chris-san and he said that most of B-ranked adventurer and below will sleep in the tent instead of inn.

"Well, I did say that but it will be safer to stay at the inn."

"That won't be a problem. I can cast a barrier surrounding my tent."

"... I understand. Ren-kun is trying to avoid any conflict by not choosing any of us. Then how about this, let's rent another single room for Ren-kun. I will stay in this room with Chris and Sig will rent another single room for him too. So none of us will sleep with Ren."