20 Ferdinand Aspell

I turn my head around to see a handsome young adventurer with flowing long blonde hair looking at us with a displeased look on his face.

"Do you guys even know where you are? Causing a commotion in front of someone else's store, you will disturb not only the staff but also you will make them lose potential customer. Especially you, Chris. You have to be more careful about your surrounding." The blonde adventurer says in a calm voice and polite tone but nevertheless, I can see he's angry at us for causing such a ruckus.

"You're Ice Prince?! So you've come to participate in the quest too?!" Zhanna exclaims happily.

Zhanna-san looks so happy, perhaps it's because the blonde adventurer is really good looking.

Wait.

Ice Prince.

Is he the one that Malik-san told me to meet?

And he also called Chris-san, does that mean they're acquaintances afterall?

"Eeeh~ I know, I know. Anyway, can you please let me go? I need to store my horse too." Chris-san says.

"Oh my? I'm terribly sorry for holding you up. Fufu~ Come back soon so we can continue our conversation, okay?" Zhanna-san suddenly makes 180 degrees turn to her attitude, it's like the prideful queen act that she displayed us before never happened.

She makes way for both Chris-san and Ice Prince to store both of their horse together.

Is she trying to curry favor with Ice Prince too? Zhanna-san.. You're so greedy..

"I can't believe it, to think that Ice Prince is taking this quest as well! If I can't have Chris, then I'm going to have Ice Prince for sure!" Zhanna says in low whisper but still audible enough for me to hear.

I knew it.

As long someone has handsome face, Zhanna-san will surely target him.

She's so shameless and manipulative.. Woman are a scary creature..

Anyway since that blonde adventurer has a nickname, I guess at least he should be an A-ranked adventurer then.

"Ren-chan, I've done all the paperworks~ Shall we get going and find an inn now?"

"Ah, but what about that Ice Prince? Malik-san told me to introduce myself to him.."

Chris-san seems like he wanted to quickly find an inn and rest, I guess it's been a while since we last sleep in proper bed afterall.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Zhanna-san is talking with her party member.

"I understand but you know, this village only has one inn and during subjugation quest season, the inn charge the rent at higher rate than usual ah but that's to be expected since the demand for a room increased. You saw that guy was alone, right? Like I said to you back in the forest, most solo adventurer will insist on renting an inn despite the high rate so we will definitely meet with him again eventually."

"I see..Eh wait?! That means the cost for an inn will be more expensive than expected?! Ah.. Even though I was looking forward to taking a bath when we reached an inn.."

Oh no..

I don't really know the normal rate for an inn but if it's too expensive, I will be troubled.

I still have the money that Malik-san gave me (I tried to return it to him but he refused) but it's an emergency fund so I don't want to use it except during emergency situation.

I can sleep in my own tent but.. A bath.. I miss a bath..

"What are you worrying about? Just leave everything to me~ We can get a bigger room for the two of us~"