23 Sigurd Tyselius

We went out of our room and headed to the first floor to have our late lunch.

"Oi, look at that. Isn't that Ice Prince?"

"That person next to him.. Is that Lightning Twin Sword Chris?"

"To think that both of them are participating for the subjugation quest, what a relief!"

"Hm? Who is that child? The one that holding hands with Chris."

"Maybe an adventurer as well? But man, don't you think he's way too young to become one?"

"But, he looks so adorable.."

As soon we hit the first floor, the adventurer from all direction immediately chimed in.

I knew it, everything was because these two were too conspicuous.

Furthermore, between these two man there was me who looked like a child on the outside.

Well, I've gotten used to the staring and gossiping though.

"No no, you guys are wrong. That child is an adult ! He's the otherworlder that got adopted by Pedrell Adventurer Guild Master, Malik!"

Oh, that adventurer.

I often see him in the guild.

Thank you for correcting them..

"Yes, that's right. Are you also participating?" I asked the adventurer.

"Yeah! Anyway do you already have a party? Don't want you to get sweeped up by suspicious guy. Ren specialized in support magic, right? If you don't have a party yet, why don't you join mine?"

So he's also participating..

I'm grateful for the offer but..

"I'm sorry, but I already have people that I want to party with." I replied honestly.

"Right, right~ Ren-chan is partying with us you know~" Chris-san pulled me closer by the shoulder and smiled at the adventurer.

"That's true. Ren-kun is an important member of our party so please refrain from inviting him again." Fer-san added.

I feel so happy that they regard me as important.

"Eh? You two with Ren? But the gap between your rank.."

I knew it.

It's unusual right?

Even I was surprised as well.

I was an F-rank, the lowest rank.

The two of them were A-rank and furthermore, there was only 50 A-rank people so of course the party was too imbalanced.

"The reason why Ren-chan's rank is this low is because of Malik-san's over protectiveness, right? Ren-chan's itself is strong, you know~" Chris-san defended me.

"Yeah, that's right. Ren-kun, there's empty seat over there. Let's go sit there."

We sat in a round table with 4 chair.

Chris-san sat diagonally to my right and Fer-san sat diagonally to my left.

"Now, Ren-chan~ What's for our lunch today?~" Chris-san asked merrily.

He really loved my cooking huh.

"Umm, Fer-san is there anything that you don't like? Or anything that you like?"

"No, there's no such thing."

"Right. Then.." I trailed.

Fer-san also didn't have any likes or dislikes.