✧13. Falling into the trap!✧

3000 words🤭!

Author's P.O.V:-

At eagle claws...

Namjoon is reading his book early in the morning after freshening up, cause that's the only peaceful time when no one will disturb him, especially his boss.

But today Namjoon's concentration is not in his book but somewhere else... he is thinking about Jin's proposal,

"Aaaaaaahhh! How should I say that I love him too?" He screams & yells keeping the book on the desk.

"Whom do you love?" A voice comes from behind.

Namjoon's heart skips a beat but after realizing that it's the voice of the man that he knew, he turns & sees towards the window.

"So...whom do you love that you are thinking about proposing to him early in the morning, huh?" The man asks while coming from the window

"You...!" Namjoon mumbles.

The man raises his eyebrow & asks "Huh? What did you say?"

The man approaches Namjoon and he walks back, finally hitting his back on the wall, "Tell me," The man asks again leaning in his ear.

Namjoon closes his eyes momentarily & then immediately pushes the man by keeping his hands on that man's shoulder, the man holds Namjoon's hands & while smirking asks again "Come on, tell me."

"Y-you!" Namjoon stutters shyly.

"Call me by my name then," The man demands.

"J-jin!" Namjoon stutters again.

"Ahan! Now tell me what do you feel for me?" Jin asks, smirking while still holding Namjoon's hands.

"I...I..." Namjoon hesitates, looking down shyly.

"You?" Jin asks while lifting the younger's chin with his index finger.

Namjoon looks into his eyes "I...l-love you J-jin,"

"Thank you, I love you too," Jin says & hugs Namjoon & smirks like a devil

  >>>You fell right into my trap, slut!

Not knowing his actual intentions Namjoon hugs back feeling the warmth of love for the first time in his life.

After some time, they are sitting opposite each other, while Jin is smirking & Namjoon is smiling shyly like a fool.

"So you wanted to talk about?" Jin breaks the silence.

"Umm...you know the boss will kill me if he knows that I love you," Namjoon says anxiously.

Jin comes & sits beside him & keeps his hand on his shoulder, "I won't let anything happen to you, my sugarplum."

Namjoon gets shy & looks down with pink cheeks hearing the nickname again, "Then... that's it? Any more worries?" he asks.