✧6. Kookie's Mockings!✧

Author's P.O.V:-

Taehyung is still standing outside with worry laced on his face while biting his nails. Jimin comes out of the mansion & sees his soulmate.

"Tae, Are you fine?" Jimin asks concerned.

"Um...yes Jimin," Taehyung says biting his lips.

"You are not fine, Tae. Let's go somewhere peaceful & talk," Jimin says taking his hand.

Taehyung nods to that & they both go to a park nearby. They are now sitting on the bench in the shade of a cherry tree. Taehyung is looking down while fiddling with his fingers nervously, he has not spoken anything for the past half an hour.

Jimin sighs & takes Taehyung's hands in his "Tae, you know I am your friend, right? You can tell me everything & I am here to listen to you. I won't judge you," Jimin assures with a smile.

Taehyung lets out a long breath "Jimin, I don't know my Hyung had become a thief until today. Eomma is still thinking that Hyung is studying but now what should I say to her? She can't handle the truth, her...her heart is not in a good condition, what am I gonna do?" he voices out with glossy eyes.

"And...now I lost my job too. How can I buy medicines for Eomma? What'll I do?" He adds again while a tear slips from his eyes.

"Shush, Tae! Don't cry now," He says wiping away the tears on his face.

"Our poverty has made my Hyung who always dreamt of studying, go on a wrong path & made him a thief now," Taehyung says sniffing.

"Tae, now don't say like that. As long as I am here, I won't let you suffer, Tae. Now tell me what you want...I'll give you everything but please never cry again" Jimin says squeezing his hand.

Taehyung smiles at Jimin's words, "I'll tell you what I want when there is a need Jimin."

"Tae~!! You always do this. You'll cry & say poverty this, poverty that but when I ask you how can I help you? You always say something like this. I am here to listen to your worries & help you but if you don't want me to help you, then what should I do?" Jimin whines.

"Then don't listen to my worries,"

"Okay then don't speak."

"Fine! I won't speak anything!" Taehyung closes his mouth & turns his face away from Jimin.

"Aish, Tae! You are at it again. If I say don't speak then You won't speak? We are here to talk things out but what should I do if you don't talk with me & say to me what the problem is? Should I just sit beside you & count the cherry blossoms on the tree?" Jimin whines again.

Taehyung chuckles at Jimin's whines & turns to face him who is pouting "Haha! Pabo Jiminie! Even if you are going to college, you are still behaving like a child, you & your innocence. Because of your, this innocence everyone is taking advantage of you," Taehyung speaks pinching Jimin's left cheek.

"Who'll take advantage of me, when you are with me now, Tae?" Jimin smirks.

"What if I was the one to take advantage of you then?" Taehyung asks.

"Then I'll be so lucky & it'll be my pleasure if you take advantage of me," Jimin says winking.