✧68. Bike Riding✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Hospital...

Jungkook is taken to the hospital and Soo-Hyun is attending him.

Jin took care of all the formalities quickly as it is a suicide case. Jimin with blood over his shirt is crying in his Hyung's arms.

Taehyung and Namjoon are also worried for Jungkook. And Krystal is also sobbing hard in Si-Hyuk's arms.

And Si-Hyuk is blaming himself for not knowing anything about his son.

Yoongi and IU arrived there after Beomgyu informed them about Jungkook.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks as soon as he arrived.

Jimin gets up and goes to him, "Yoongi hyung... He tried to end his life...Hyung you said he is doing okay now...why..."

Yoongi gets shocked, "Tell me exactly what happened? Why did he try to do suicide? Did he fight with his father or you?"

"No...he was watching Tae and uncle fight in the hall and suddenly his eyes changed to blank and mumbling himself something he went inside his room and slit his wrist," Jimin explains.

"Why were they fighting?" Yoongi queries.

Hoseok starts explaining the whole thing. Yoongi also gets shocked knowing that Si-Hyuk is Taehyung's and Namjoon's father.

Yoongi frowns, "Do you know exactly when he changed his expression?"

"When uncle said that he didn't intentionally leave Tae's mother, it was because aunt was pregnant with Jungkook and he couldn't do anything...about it, I think...yes, that's when he started crying more." Jimin elucidates.

Yoongi closes his eyes getting what must have gone through the younger's brain at that time,

"What happened, Hyung? Do you know why he tried to kill himself?" Jimin asks getting anxious.

"All this time...even though Kook was depressed that his father doesn't pay attention to him...he never tried to end his life...he got better with my counseling sessions...but..."

Yoongi passes almost tearing up...

"But?" Namjoon asks.

"But...today he got to know the reason why his father ignored and hated him. Jungkook thought because of him Mr. Jeon couldn't go to the aunt and that's why he thought him being born is a mistake...so he wanted to end it..."

Yoongi explains and IU holds him also tearing up.

"Even though Kook looks like he is enjoying his life and doesn't have a care in this world, he is broken from the inside. He had many insecurities about how he looks, how he talks...he talks rudely to cover up his broken state." Yoongi explains.

"Yes, I know it too. The first time we met, he sobbed hard asking why everyone hates him..." Namjoon voices out.

"Yes, and Hyung was bullied *hic* in high school so much for being a nerd. He was even hospitalized but no one came *hic* to take care of him." Beomgyu also speaks tearing up remembering the state Jungkook was in at that time.

"I met Jungkook in that state too. He was beaten black and blue and was thrown at a corner in the street. I took him to hospital and called Mr.Jeon but all he said was to never call him and punish Jungkook if he did anything wrong." Yoongi talks about the day they met.

Taehyung looks at Si-Hyuk with so much contempt, "Mr. Jeon, what were you doing? You left us but at least you should have cared for your children. But all you have done is gain immense wealth and then what? What did you accomplish after making all this money? Are you happy? Are your children happy?"