✧27. Drama?✧

(A/N:- May Have some Typos¬_¬)

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Hospital...

After Jimin leaves. Beomgyu & the others go to Jungkook who is crying hugging his knees.

"Hyung? What happened? Are you in pain? Should I call the doctor?" Beomgyu asks worriedly.

Jungkook looks up & shakes his head wiping his tears, "Then...did that Jimin Hyung make you cry?" Huening asks sitting beside Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't answer, "I knew it. That Hyung is up to no good, he always makes you cry. I will go & give him an earful," Beomgyu says getting mad.

"Gyu, it's nothing like that, sit," Jungkook finally speaks grabbing Beomgyu's hand.

"Then Hyung why were you crying?" Yeonjun asks.

"It's nothing, leave it..." Jungkook says as he doesn't want to talk about Jimin.

"Hyung, if you don't wanna talk about it now, it's okay but please don't keep everything for yourself always, we are here for you. You can share anything with us," Taehyun says squeezing Jungkook's palm.

"Yes, Kookie Hyung," all of them say together.

Jungkook smiles & nods, "Alright, Thankyou guys...now take me to my home."

"What? No, you have to stay in the hospital, Hyung." Soobin insists.

"No, if I don't go then the father will know about it...and you know..." Jungkook looks down gloomily.

"But Hyung..." Huening tries to refuse but Beomgyu stops him.

"Okay, Hyung. But you have to promise us that you will eat & take care of yourself, if not then forget about going home" Beomgyu sternly speaks.

Jungkook sighs with no strength to argue he nods, "Okay, I promise."

After that, they drop Jungkook at his home & leave for their dorm. Jungkook enters the mansion quietly & goes to his room.

>>>No one knew that I wasn't even in the home...yeah, I forgot no one cares for me in this home...home? I doubt if it's my home...it's just a mansion with people who share the same blood as mine & are complete strangers...

Jungkook bitterly chuckles & goes to sleep with no strength in his body after taking the pills prescribed by the doctor. But he didn't know a person frowned seeing how Jungkook entered the mansion & went to his room...

The Next Morning...

In The Court...

The court is in hustle & bustle, everyone is busy organizing their files cause it's the most important day, The day where...

"Yay! Today I am gonna see our senior rock the court again," A young lawyer squeals,

"And it's the case dealt by the superintendent Seokjin-shi," Another lawyer says excitedly.

"Yes, you know they both are friends."

"That too super hot friends."

"That's why everyone in the court is excited to see today's case and also it's about that damn Eagleclaw's which is been a thorn for our country for a long time."

"Yes, those damned bastards were used to always escape but our hot & handsome Seokjin-shi caught them in a short time that everyone is in awe."

"Yes, there is nothing Seokjin-shi can't do, he always succeeds in every case he takes up."