✧66. Baby Bump ✧

Author's P.O.V:-

After a week...In the morning...

A month has passed...

After Jungkook apologized to him, he asked him to come to Jeon's mansion and take care of Krystal as usual if he forgave him.

Taehyung tells him that he will come to the mansion after taking some rest for a few days and Jungkook agrees to that.

Taehyung gets bored at home as he doesn't have any work to do he decides to go to the mansion. When Krystal asks Taehyung to bring him roses to make a bouquet.

***Cut***

Chapter-50: What Happened?

"Where do you think you are going? It's been a month. I want to taste you. You will go nowhere." Hoseok smirks licking his lips.

Taehyung looks scared hearing that, "Let me go, Mr.Hades."

"Nope! And you have no choice but to obey my order. Remember the contract? You have to do everything I say if not your whole family will be behind bars or should I send your Namjoon Hyung back to where he belongs?"

Hoseok threatens, the younger's eyes widen when he hears that.

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung asks as his tears slid down his cheeks.

"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar.

"Please! Let me go..." Taehyung says shivering under Hoseok's gaze.

"You know to what extent I can go just to make you obey me, Tae!" Hoseok smirks evilly, exhaling the smoke.

"No! What did I ever do to you? Why are you doing this to me? You have already broken me once...now I am just left with pieces, can't you see my pain?" Taehyung asks sobbing his heart out.

"Did I say to open your mouth? Do what I say & stop saying nonsense! I am getting impatient!" Hoseok says his voice hoarse & eyes dark.

Taehyung strips down crying...

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Hoseok puts off his cigar and looks at Taehyung frowning, "I can't see it."

Taehyung looks at him confused, "What?" He closes his chest with his hands seeing the elder looking at his topless body.

Hoseok walks towards the younger, "The baby bump, I can't see it."

"Huh? How did you..." Taehyung looks befuddled.

Hoseok smiles and hugs the younger, "Wifey, I am so happy."

That's when Taehyung understands that his husband has been teasing him till now. He breaks the hug getting mad.

"YOU!!!" he starts punching Hoseok with his fists continuously,

"I can't feel your punches, wifey. Why are you all bones? Didn't you eat?" Hoseok asks holding his hands.

"Shut up" Taehyung tightens his lips and looks like he is about to cry.

"Aw, is my wifey mad?" Hoseok hugs him

"How can you *hic* I was so scared *hic* you're such a bad *hic* hubby" Taehyung starts sobbing hugging his husband tightly.

"Sorry, I am sorry my little cub. I just...sorry. I didn't know you would cry this much. I am really sorry. I won't do anything like this again. I swear, sorry."

Hoseok lifts Taehyung in his arms and sits on the bed, placing him on his lap and continuously apologizing to his wife.

"You even mentioned the contract *hic* and said you will send Namjoon Hyung *hic* to jail" Taehyung continued to cry placing his head on the elder's neck.