50. What happened?

(A/N:- This is the 50th chapter Lovelies😍! We are at half century🥳. I am so happy. Hope you guys are having fun reading the chaps💜!)

Author's P.O.V:-

A week later,

At Jeon's residence,

On The Day of Engagement...

After Taehyung's mother discharged as said they left their uncle's house and took a house for rent in an appropriate area.

Taehyung also convinced his mother and Namjoon that he will work till his Hyung gets a job then he will go to college. Even though Namjoon was against it at first he then agreed to it eventually.

So now Taehyung is still working at Jeon's residence. On the other hand, Jin whined a lot when Namjoon left his house, he only allowed him to leave after the younger promised him that they'll meet every day.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is shocked to see how gentle Jimin is treating him since last week. He seemed suspicious at first but then he accepted the elder's warmth eventually.

Si-Hyuk then after discussing with everyone decided to hold the engagement party today.

For the last seven days, everyone got so busy and didn't have time to meet each other often.

Hoseok had to stay at the office until late nights due to work and didn't have that much of a chance to meet Taehyung.

Even though he tried his best to meet the younger in the morning before leaving for work and Taehyung was contended with that.

While Namjoon took the exam of his high school as a special case due to the order given by the court and he topped it.

Many popular universities in Seoul approached him seeing his amazing results. But he wanted to write CSAT and choose the appropriate university  so he didn't have the time to meet Jin.

Though Jin also had been busy due to the new cases, he visited his boyfriend from time to time for a brief period.

IU's manager didn't let her breathe as she had a piled-up schedule to complete, she is busy reading the scripts of her new dramas. Yoongi visited her when he had time.

Meanwhile, Jimin had been following around Jungkook the whole week. He took him to shopping. They selected the rings and suites together for the engagement.

Jungkook knew his Hyung had something to say to him but he just let it go thinking that he will say it whenever he thinks it was the right time and started enjoying the time with Jimin.

And the new couple, Beomgyu and Soo-Hyun are going on dates. Soo-Hyun being shy is having difficulty proposing to the younger while Beomgyu doesn't want to propose first so he is just waiting for the elder to do it.

He had moved on from Taehyun thanks to Soo-Hyun and has been enjoying his new dating life.

In The Hall...

The hall is decorated beautifully,