✧25. Embarrassment✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Head Quarters...

Namjoon is still in the waiting room...he waited for Jungkook but as he didn't arrive, he is a little disappointed...

>>>Why am I expecting that Jungkook will be here & I will have someone to talk with...*chuckles* ... you're alone Namjoon...forever...

He is having all the negative thoughts, he just wants someone to be with him, comfort him, hug him & say...that everything is going to be okay.

He is in deep thoughts when Jin knocks on the door & enters the room gaining his attention.

"Sorry, Joonie...it took me some time to settle everything. You have to wait this long because of me," he apologizes but Namjoon just shakes his head looking elsewhere not even sparing a glance at him.

Seeing that, Jin sighs & asks, "Shall we go?"

Namjoon hearing that looks at him & asks in confusion, "Where to?"

"To my home" he answers.

"What? I-I mean why...s-sir?" Namjoon asks.

"Sugarplum, please...I know I am wrong, I am sorry but please don't call me 'sir'...please...don't make me a stranger calling me that" Jin pleads, stepping forward & cupping Namjoon's cheeks.

Namjoon looks down not looking into Jin's eyes & mumbles, "I don't want to go to your home."

"So, where do you wanna go?" Jin questions really not getting where he wanna go now that Eagle claw's place is been under investigation, and he can't go there...

Namjoon looks at him with a hurt expression, pushing him away he says, "I-I... know I don't have a place to go..."

Jin is taken aback when he hears, "It's not what I mean, Joonie" he grabs his shoulders.

Namjoon doesn't say anything, he is trying to blink away his tears that are on the verge of flowing down to his cheeks.

Jin looks helplessly, "Joonie! You are a witness, anything can happen till you reach the court tomorrow, we can't take any risks, your safety is the priority here, and you'll be safe in my place."

"Oh, that's why...you don't want something to happen to me, your witness, is that all?" Namjoon chuckles bitterly.

"Sugarplum, why are you taking everything I say in that way? I didn't mean it like that. Listen, witness or not, I don't care. All I care about is you, I can't let anything happen to you, I am worried for you cause it's dangerous outside now, we don't know if Mi-Kwan has anything up his sleeves, what if he tries to harm you? I don't want to take any risk, I don't want you to suffer anymore."

"Then, I will go to a hotel, please send a police to guard me until I arrive at the court tomorrow," Namjoon says with no emotion.

"Sugarplum ...please! I know you are angry at me. I will be uncertain of your safety & can't even sleep a wink if you stay at the hotel, so, please come with me" Jin pleads again holding his hands.

Namjoon looks at Jin & he is showing a pleading look but he looks down & says sternly, "No...I don't want to go with you, don't you think it will sully your home if a slut like me goes there?"

"Joonie, why are you talking like that? You aren't anything like that, I told you not to degrade yourself like that, please!"

But Namjoon doesn't answer, Jin sighs & asks, "So, you don't want to go?"

Namjoon nods not looking at Jin, "I am asking you for one last time, Joonie. Are you sure you don't wanna go with me?" he asks again.

Namjoon nods again this time too without looking at Jin.