✧22. Namjoon's Past✧

(A/N:- Hey Lovelies, As promised here is the double update! Hope you all enjoy it💜)

Author's P.O.V:-

At Eagle Claws...

"Jinnie, I love you...I love you so much" Namjoon repeats smiling happily while hugging Jin who is still shocked.

That's it, his plan is completed, now all Jin had left to do is submit the documents to his senior & bring the arrest warrant.

It's just that simple, he completed his mission successfully but he isn't feeling any accomplishment rather he is feeling empty.

The thought of leaving Namjoon is probing his heart, he doesn't want to end things with Namjoon this early...but he doesn't know why he is feeling like that.

Gulping his anxiety, he hugs back Namjoon...

At that time Namjoon doesn't know that this hug will be his last happy hug, he didn't know that the break of dawn will break away all the happiness he is feeling right now.

He didn't know that the love he is feeling right now will be shattered into pieces & it'll never be the same again.

Jin gains his senses back, "Stay here, tomorrow Mi-Kwan will be back, call me then, I will come with the police to raid eagle claws, alright?"

Jin asks as he breaks the hug, cupping Namjoon's cheeks with his palms, and the younger nods smiling.

Jin leaves there, he goes straight to the headquarters, his senior is so happy seeing all the evidence.

"That's what I expected from you, Jin, good work. We did it! It was a headache all these years, we didn't have any evidence & couldn't catch those eagle claw's bastards, now, no one can save them."

"Yes, senior..." Jin replies emptily.

"What happened, Jin? Aren't you happy that the case will be closed by tomorrow? And you don't have to act lovingly anymore with that slut, he will be behind the bars."

"About that...senior..."

"What is it?" The senior asks placing a hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Can't we make Namjoon the witness? In that way he...he can..." Jin hesitates.

"Have you fallen for him?" Senior questions.

"N-No...but still he is the one who helped me in getting these documents, and having a witness we can easily put that Mi-Kwan behind the bars for all his lifetime."

"Hmm...you have point, Jin, fine let's do as you say, but I don't think that slut will change overnight, he is been a thief for all these years & I don't think he will change, but if you want to do it then I can't stop you cause you are the one who made this mission successful & leaving a small thief...it will be nothing."

Jin fists his palm hearing his senior. If he isn't his senior he might have punched him hard, that's how much Jin is getting angry hearing all the improper words addressed towards Namjoon.

"I can guarantee he will change, senior" Jin says gritting his teeth.

"Alright, we will do as you say. You go sleep peacefully today, I will go to the lawyer to get the arrest warrant & tomorrow we will raid that damn Eagle Claws."

"Yes, senior," Jin answers.

After getting out of the headquarters, he calls Namjoon.

"Sugarplum, let's meet near Han river."

"Did you give the evidence to the police? What did they say?"

"We'll talk when we meet... alright?"

"Okay, I will be there in mins, bye Jinnie, umah!"