✧60. Bickerings✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Darksmoke's Mansion...

"Why are you still here? Don't you have a home? My days will be ruined if I see you every day."

Jimin taunts as soon as he enters his office and sees Vincenzo playing a game on his phone. He is been there for a week and annoying Jimin every chance he gets.

"The wifi connection is good here. I can play games without any network issues." Vincenzo answers drinking his strawberry milk brought by Aiden.

Jimin rolls his eyes.

"See that. Who will believe Rheagal's gang leader who is feared by everyone in this world is a game addict and drinks the pink milk like a baby."

"So what? Am I supposed to smoke cigarettes and look cool because I am a mafia? I hate that shit, why would I ruin my lungs just to look cool, blrrrrblrrrr."

Jimin gets annoyed. "Aish, Aiden, take him to the other room, please. He is giving me a headache."

"Aiden, tell your master to get used to it. I am not leaving anywhere." Vincenzo shows weird faces mocking his frenemy.

Jimin controls his anger and looks at Aiden, "Did you gather all our men?"

"Yes, master. The blue file on the table has details about them." Aiden informs.

"Alright, I will look into it. Where are Rex and Taemin?"

"Rex is organizing the men and Taemin is getting the weapons."

"Ok, tell them to come to the meeting room in an hour. We are going to discuss the plan one last time. After that, we're leaving here."

"Yes, master." Aiden bows and leaves the room.

"Minnie, can you play with me? It's boring to play the game alone."

"Vince!" Jimin glares at him and looks at the file Aiden mentioned.

"Alright, I am sorry."

"Why are you not going to your girlfriend?" Jimin asks.

"She went to visit her father in prison."

"And she didn't take you with her? Vince...can I ask you a question?" Jimin looks serious.

"Hm...go ahead."

"Does she love you?"

Vincenzo sighs, "I don't know...all she wants now is revenge. And I have no idea what'll she do after that."

"But you're still with her. It's not like you at all. Why are you putting up with some woman whose goal is only revenge? You know you can get any woman in this world if you want."

"I know. But they're not Joo-Young. I don't care if she doesn't love me the way I do. I can't stop loving her. In this life, she'll be my only woman."

"Such a fool in love."

"As if you're not. I know how much you wagged your tail around that little Jungkookie."

"Shut up. Now help me look into these files."

"Ow! No, they're boring."

"Vince!"

"Alright, here I come. I regret making you my friend."

"Feelings are mutual. I hate you too."

"I hate you more than you do, blubbllrrrr."

"Stop whining like a kid and let's plan."