✧34. Hearty Talks-2✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Villa...

Taehyung & Hoseok are cuddling when they hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" Hoseok commands.

The butler enters the room & gets flustered seeing his master & the little boy cuddling in each other's arms.

"I...I am sorry for disturbing you master, hot water is ready" The butler informs looking at Taehyung intensely.

Hoseok notices it & covers Taehyung's face with the blanket & glares at the butler, "Stop gawking at my husband & go. We will be there in a few mins and is the dinner ready?"

"Sorry master, yes the dinner is almost ready, we will prepare the table once you are both done washing up."

"We are not gonna use the dining room," Hoseok states.

"Then, master?" The butler asks confused.

"Ugh, prepare the table in the backyard. We want to have dinner watching the sea" Hoseok orders.

"Oh, yes master. Then I will do as you say," The butler bows & leaves the room.

"I-I can't breathe," Taehyung says from inside the blanket.

"Aish, sorry wifey" Hoseok takes off the blanket.

"Why did you cover me like that?" Taehyung pouts.

"Cause I am possessive of my Wifey" Hoseok smirks.

Taehyung looks shocked for a moment then cuddles more into the elder's arms & mumbles, "You know...I am scared..."

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows, "Why?"

"This all...is like a dream...a dream so sweet that I am afraid if I open my eyes I will be left with nothing but emptiness."

>>>He is still insecure...we have a long way to go anyway I will make him feel secure eventually.

"You know Mr.Hades...our contract... marriage, now this moment we are in, everything is happening so fast like we are in a fictional world. That's why I am scared."

"It's alright Tae, it's not a dream & you will not be left alone. You'll have me by your side all the time from now on so if you ever feel like you're left alone then that's the dream cause in reality I will be with you. So, don't be confused next time, hm?"

Hoseok says genuinely giving a kiss on the younger's forehead. Taehyung smiles heartily after a very long time, he is really happy at this moment by his husband's side.

"Okay, then get up we should go wash, it has been a long day for both of us," Hoseok says getting up.

Taehyung just waits for the elder to lift him as he already knows he will do that so, any resistance would be just a waste.

As expected, Hoseok lifts the younger in his arms taking him to the washroom which is so vast & luxurious with a small pool inside it.