✧7. Traps!✧

Author's P.O.V:-

Taehyung goes to his home, and his aunt & uncle are waiting for him like vultures to take the money he earned. He removes his shoes & keeps them on the shelf when...

"You came so early, did you bring the money or just came with empty hands bitch?" she asks.

He gulps down his saliva & takes the money that Jimin gave him from his pocket & gives it to his aunt. She quickly grabs the money from his hands & starts counting.

"You are not so useless bitch!" she says satisfied seeing the good amount of money.

"I know he will be useful to us, unlike his brother," His uncle says patting his head to which he flinches, "Aw! Poor boy! Are you scared of me?" he asks cupping his face with his hands to which Taehyung trembles in fear as whenever his uncle speaks sweetly it ends up bad.

He tries to push away his uncle but his uncle grips his jaw tightly smirking "Yeobo, I want to play with my niece for some time, can you go inside?" he says to his wife.

She smiles evilly "Aw! Play for a long time, Jagiya," saying she goes inside her room.

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock & he trembles in fear, "Uncle!..." he quavers.

"Aw, Sweetie! You look so pretty today," He says griping his waist with his right hand & brushing his cheeks with his left hand.

"Uncle...please let me go," Taehyung pleads with a low voice.

"Sweetie! How can I let you go?  It's been so long we played together," He says touching all Taehyung's curves & his hands start unbuttoning his shirt when he pushes away his uncle with all his strength.

And he tries to run away but his uncle grabs him quickly & pushes him onto the couch, hovering over Taehyung's petite body. He starts kissing his neck & Taehyung struggles to push away his uncle while crying.

Slap!

He slaps Taehyung "Stop moving bitch! I'll be gentle if you co-operate," saying that he grips his both hands putting them above his head & is about to kiss Taehyung's lips...

When the front door suddenly bursts open & he stops & looks at the sound. Taehyung's uncle quickly gets up from him & smiles awkwardly looking at the man standing at the door with raging eyes.

 Taehyung's uncle quickly gets up from him & smiles awkwardly looking at the man standing at the door with raging eyes

Taehyung quickly gets up from the couch & runs to the man standing at the door while crying "Yoongi Hyung,"

Yoongi quickly hugs the crying younger & glares at his uncle, "Uncle, I have already warned you so many times, if you touch Tae I'll make you sit behind bars for your whole life, didn't I?"

"I was not touching him Yoongi, it's just we were talking with each other. Isn't it Tae?" Taehyung's uncle tries to explain smiling disgustingly.

"Hyung, please take me away from here," Taehyung whimpers ignoring his uncle's question.