✧63. Three Psychopaths✧

Author's P.O.V:-

In Italy...at underground cell...

Hoseok feels chills on his back, "Hyung, someone is talking bad behind my back, I can feel it."

"Must be that Lorenzo or Ricardo," Jin answers trying to sit up.

"I am telling you, those men I am gonna beat the shit out of them after escaping from here." Hoseok winces while trying to sit straight.

"Ugh, that bastards I am gonna kill them. They dared to touch my handsome face. Do they even know the value of it?" Jin holds his stomach that's hurting.

"Yes, how dare they touch mine too? How can I go show my face to my wifey like this? He would be worried sick seeing me all blue." Hoseok comments checking whether his jaw is broken or not.

"Hobie, why is that Darksmoke leader so late? Is he even coming? If he is not, I am gonna break this cell and kill those bastards for sure."

"That's exactly my thoughts, Hyung. Why don't we do an assassination show before that Darksmoke arrives?" Hoseok smirks.

"Ok, stop you both. I have to praise you for still talking like this after being beaten to a pulp by those big men. But don't do anything, for now, Darksmoke had entered the mansion and doing as we planned." Uncle Steve informs.

"How are you even getting all that information?" Jin frowns when Uncle Steve shows his phone.

"You have a phone and you didn't bother to tell us?" Hoseok glares.

"Yeah, I missed my Sugarplum so much and you had a phone yet not bothered to tell us all this time?" Jin also glares at him.

"You guys never asked in the first place. It's not my fault. And this phone is for getting information not to chit-chat with your lovers." Uncle Steve hides away his phone looking the other way as they're digging holes into him with their eyes.

Meanwhile, Jimin who is getting down the stairs of the cell gets a call.

"Yes?" Jimin whispers.

"Minnie, it's me." Vincenzo also whispers.

"What is it?" Jimin whispers back.

"Taehyung is pregnant." Vincenzo again answers in a whisper without him knowing.

"WHAT?" Jimin shouts and looks here and there to see if anyone heard him and breathes a sigh of relief seeing no one.

"Wait, why the hell was I whispering all this time?" Vincenzo asks.

"Shut your blabberings and tell me is what you said true? Tae is pregnant?" Jimin asks walking down the stairs.

"Yes, Your fiance has a shitty mouth you know?" Vincenzo comments.

"Now, why are you talking about Jungkook?"

"Because he insulted Taehyung and called him a gold digger for seducing his father."

"What?" Jimin balls his fists.

>>>Kook, I told you to be a good boy.

"And?" Jimin asks.

"And Taehyung ran away crying. He collapsed on the road. My men called me so I told them to call Yoongi. He came there and took him to hospital and guess what the doctor said?"

"That Tae is pregnant?" Jimin sighs.

"Yes. And Yoongi is ready to kill your Hyung for that." Vincenzo laughs, "Your Hyung is gone, Minnie."

Jimin facepalms,

>>>Hyung, what did you do?

"You are right, Minnie. Your Hyung sure is dangerous. Not even we both made our better halves pregnant this fast." Vincenzo giggles.