✧51. Leaving for Mission✧

Author's P.O.V:-

A Month Ago...

On the night of the engagement party...

At The Headquarters...

"Jin, Hoseok you both are here" Jin's senior greets them.

"Sunbae, why did you call us?" Hoseok asks sitting on the chair in front of him while Jin also does the same.

"We got this report from the intelligence and also a gang member of Eagles claw said the same thing when he is being interrogated" Jin's senior passes the file to them.

Hoseok frowns and opens the file and after reading the content, "What is this?!"

"Let me see" Jin takes the file from Hoseok and after reading his expression is also the same as Hoseok's...shocked.

"How is this possible? How did the Italian mafia get into our country?" Jin asks still shocked.

"We have no clue about that. We don't even know their names or faces but the source is telling us that the Rhaegal gang's leader is here in Seoul," Jin's senior explains.

"That's the most terrifying gang in the whole of Europe and feared by the whole world. Their main base is in Italy. But why would the Rhaegal's leader come to Seoul?" Jin questions.

"If he is in Seoul...then it's going to be a disaster. We don't have much information on them and the leader never made any appearance after he took over the gang from his father. Why now?" Hoseok remarks.

"It might just be a vacation trip or the complete opposite. So we have to be careful before anything happens and I heard that Darksmoke is also on the move so it won't be a big problem." Jin's senior states.

"Darksmoke?" Hoseok frowns.

"Isn't Darksmoke's leader died way back, who is taking over it now?" Jin asks curiously.

"We don't know. But sources said that he is the relative to the previous leader and is a young man who trained under him. We don't have to worry about Rheagal's leader as Darksmoke will help us" Jin's senior mentions.

"It's too soon to relax, Sunbae. We don't know if Darksmoke new leader is the same as the last one who used to help us in keeping check of all the illegal gangs. What if the new leader is just a power-hungry man? That would be a double disaster if he joins his hands with Rheagal" Jin enunciates.

"You have a point, Jin Hyung. We can't trust Darksmoke's leader yet" Hoseok responds.

"That's what I expected of you two. So I called you both here to do an investigation on Rheagal's gang. You have to fly to Italy in tomorrow morning flight" Jin's senior orders.

"Italy? But why? The leader is here in Seoul?" Hoseok asks confused.

"Cause he is in Seoul we have the chance to get some information in Italy. Italian officers requested us to send the best men of our country for investigation. And all the seniors and officers voted for you both cause you never failed in any mission" Jin's officer explains.

Jin and Hoseok look at each other smirking,

"It's been a while since we both worked together" Hoseok comments.

"Yes, we are gonna have a blast" Jin smirks.

Outside of the headquarters...

"I am excited about the mission but I don't want to leave Joonie" Jin whines kicking the rock on the road.

After accepting the mission and taking the necessary files and weapons they both are out walking down the street.

"Hyung, stop it. It's not like we will be gone for a year or two. Just a month that's all. We will finish the mission soon and come back" Hoseok tries to comfort.