✧20. Broken Hopes✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Hotel...

After eating, Taehyung stays silent not looking at Hoseok, while Hoseok his eyes are on the younger all the time noticing every small change of expression he is making.

"I want to go home," Taehyung says again.

"Alright, let's go, I will drop you" saying Hoseok gets up & tries to lift Taehyung.

Taehyung glares at Hoseok, "What are you doing?"

"You can't walk, Taehyung" Hoseok replies lifting him easily in his arms & Taehyung is still glaring at him.

"I know, I know! It's my fault that you can't walk" Hoseok says as hears a humph from Taehyung as he turns his face away while holding his hands onto Hoseok's neck.

He takes him to his car, gently placing him inside the passenger seat & buckling the seat belt, he goes to the driver's seat & starts the engine.

On the road, suddenly Taehyung asks, "What are you planning to do with me?"

"Huh?" Hoseok has a question mark.

"Now that you have made me sign those contract papers, made me your husband, and f-forced me...what are you gonna do now? Are you satisfied that you have successfully ruined my life? Or is there more to ruin me?" Taehyung asks his voice sounding broken.

Hoseok stops the car on the side of the road & looks at Taehyung, "I know you are upset with me because of what happened yesterday night between us & that is why I am being patient here with you, but, Taehyung-shi don't you think it's all your fault, to begin with?"

"M-My f-fault?" Taehyung asks shocked.

"Yes, yours. If you didn't go seducing my brother, he wouldn't have thought to marry you hiding from me & I wouldn't have to take this extreme step I took yesterday to save my brother from people like you" Hoseok says emotionlessly.

"Seduce? People like m-me?" Taehyung stutters his heart stinging.

"Yes, people like you, damn gold diggers! Who knows nothing but to leach on the rich to gain money, even by destroying people's lives? I warned you to stay away from my brother several times yet you were ready to marry my brother yesterday hiding from me, what did you think? You can marry Jimin & his property will all be yours & you can live a luxurious life, huh? It will never happen under my watch."

Hoseok spats getting angry, and Taehyung is shocked hearing the things he doesn't even know of.

>>>I planned to marry Jimin & live a luxurious life? When?

"What the hell are you talking about, Mr.Hades? Why would I marry Jimin? Are you insane? I think of him as my brother. Why would I want to marry him, he is like my brother, Namjoon for me."

Taehyung yells getting angry as he is accused falsely of the things he never did or wanted to do.

"What a joke! Now you say Jimin is your brother? Didn't you say to my face that I can never separate you both nor the god? Why are you changing your words now? Oh...now that you are married to me & we had already done it, you want to leech on me now, huh?" Hoseok mocks.

Taehyung raises his hand to slap Hoseok in anger but Hoseok grabs it & twists it back, he hovers over him making the seat lean back.

"Not again, Taehyung" Hoseok whispers in his ears making him all scared.

"Get off m-me!" Taehyung struggles but to no avail.

"Listen, Taehyung. Now that you are married to me & signed the contract if you ever get near Jimin or try to tell him or anyone about our relationship, you know what will happen. I am not a man with so much patience, you see. I will make sure you & your family will never see the light again & make you rot in jail for all your life. I won't show any mercy" Hoseok roars.