✧56. Vincenzo✧

(A/N: Hey, Lovelies💜! Sorry for the 48hours delay. If you read my board you would know my plans all got drowned in the sea due to sudden celebrations in my home. And my relatives didn't give me a break.🙆🏻‍♀️

I didn't even touch my phone for two days, just this evening after sending them all back I started editing the chaps. Hope you all understand my circumstances🤧.

Enjoy the 15 chaps UPSPREE🥳! It's a total of 35K words. I burned my fingers for all of you😵. So I hope you all spam me with loads of comments and silent readers I need to see lots of your reaction emoticons, ok🥺?

And I edited only so-so. So, ignore the typos I will edit them later, and enjoy the chaps💜💕.)

Author's P.O.V:-

In Italy... Florence,

The day has come when they had to infiltrate the mansion. Jin and Hoseok planned to go along with Ricardo for now and get caught as they wished.

So now they're in black costumes with weapons and are scattered around Lorenzo's mansion to infiltrate it when Ricardo signals to do so.

Jin and Hoseok are behind the wall, "Hyung, it's too risky and if we fail I am gonna kill you."

Hoseok whispers looking here and there, holding a gun in his hand.

"You think I wish to die here? Not in your hands and absolutely not in that idiot Lorenzo's hands. I have a boyfriend to take care of, so please concentrate, or else I will leave you here."

Jin scoffs trying to figure out how to climb the wall.

Hoseok rolls his eyes and gives the rope he had with him all the time, "And you are giving this to me now? After an hour?" Jin glares.

"If you don't want it, then forget it," he tries to take the rope back.

Jin sighs with frustration and grabs the rope, throwing it over the wall and making sure it is hooked to the wall tightly.

"Let's go" Jin starts climbing the wall holding the rope and Hoseok does the same.

They get over the wall easily but seeing so many guards patrolling, they quickly hide behind a bush.

"How are we going to get caught if we hid like this, Hyung?"

"Shut up, Hobie. We shouldn't get caught this early cause they'll suspect it. So, let's get inside the mansion and then do as we planned."

Hoseok nods and follows his Hyung. They duck and crawl and hide and finally enter the mansion without anyone noticing them.

They both hide behind a pillar seeing guards, Jin signals Hoseok who goes to the other pillar and intentionally breaks a vase there alerting all the guards.

"Who is that? Catch them" a head guard orders and all the men surround Jin and Hoseok immediately after seeing them.

They both lift their hands in the air when, Ricardo, Gabriel, and Salvatore appear along with Lorenzo stepping down the stairs.

Jin looks at Hoseok giving a 'We are right' look. But Jin acts like he is surprised and yells, "Officer Ricardo? Why are you with them?"

"I didn't know South Korea's officers were this easy to fool," Ricardo mocks.

"I don't even get why that idiot Vincenzo couldn't even get rid of you" it's now Lorenzo's turn to retort.

Hoseok rolls his eyes,

>>>And I never saw brainless people like you,

"Officer Ricardo, Gabriel, and Salvatore you are going to face consequences for betraying our trust."