✧1. Responsibilities!✧

Author's P.O.V:-

A 17-year-old Jimin is in the car traveling from his hometown Busan to Seoul urgently.

"Driver Hyung, please drive fast! You know how important & urgent it is!" Jimin conveyed his worry & tension to the driver.

"Yes! Jimin-ah! Don't you worry, we will reach there very soon!" the driver assured an anxious Jimin.

The car traveled at high speed & lastly halted in front of its destination the Supreme court of Korea in Seoul. Jimin fastly unbuckled his seat belt and rushed outside into the court.

Jimin is running in the long hallways of the Supreme court to reach a particular office. At last, he is in front of the office he's searching for. While panting hard with convulsive breathing.

He opened the door to the office & enters it to be met by non-other than Jung Hoseok in meeting with some other prosecutors & police officers discussing some cases they are dealing with

He opened the door to the office & enters it to be met by non-other than Jung Hoseok in meeting with some other prosecutors & police officers discussing some cases they are dealing with. Hoseok looks up & smiles...

Seeing Jimin his younger brother whom he met a very long time ago before he is transferred to Seoul to work as a Prosecutor, panting hard with disheveled hair, a worried expression laced on his face, barging into his office so suddenly

Seeing Jimin his younger brother whom he met a very long time ago before he is transferred to Seoul to work as a Prosecutor, panting hard with disheveled hair, a worried expression laced on his face, barging into his office so suddenly...shocks Hoseok.

If it was any other person who barged into Hoseok's office like that he would be dead meat by now from Hoseok's fury. But he is Jimin who is Hoseok's one-and-only dearest Dongsaeng. Hoseok excuses himself from the meeting & takes Jimin outside to a room in the court.

"Jimin, it's been a long time. First, sit & drink some water. Why did you come here so suddenly that too in a hurry?" Hoseok asks ruffling Jimin's hair to make the hair locks look neat.

Jimin finally catches his breath after gulping the water, he stands up "Hyung!" and hugs Hoseok tightly.

Hoseok who is befuddled now pats the boy's back & breaks the hug slightly to only see his teen brother with glossy eyes.

"What happened Jimin? Why are you crying?" Hoseok asks now getting worried.

"Hyung! Eomma *sniffs* Eomma..." Jimin muffles while crying.