✧37. Jimin's Secret?!✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Yoongi's Private Villa...

>>>That's how I met with Jungkook who has been in a mentally broken state as he was bullied in the school for being a nerdy rich kid.

>>>And, his father neglects him to the extent that makes us think that he's an orphan,

>>>These are just minor, the main wound of his heart is so deep that even I as his doctor couldn't do anything about it except wait for the time to heal him eventually...

"Hyung..." Jungkook calls after he calms down completely in Yoongi's arms.

"Are you alright now?" Yoongi asks brushing the younger's hair gently.

"Hm," He hums.

"Listen, Kook. You aren't any mad person. I know Jimin means a lot to you but listen to me it'll only break you more if you hang on to him who doesn't even look at you except when he wants to scold you."

"I know Hyung, I am trying...t-trying to forget my love for him and move on that's why I rejected the marriage proposal with him...b-but..."

"It's hard for you. I know since you loved him from childhood, you can't stop loving him suddenly but you should move on in this situation when your love for him is becoming poison for you, Kook."

"I will try...no I will move on from him, Hyung. Please help me in this too, I want your support."

"I will always support you and Jungkook stop going to that useless clubs when you hate it. Just be yourself, learn what you want to, now you are going to be in Uni soon, you should focus on your studies so that you can achieve your dream of being a Geneticist, you know how hard it is, right?"

"I know Hyung. I am preparing for that don't worry I have never neglected my studies. I was just pretending to be a loser in college so that no one will bully me like in school..."

"That's good. I am really proud of you, Kook. The day you get into the best Uni, you can ask me anything you wish, I will fulfill it for you" Yoongi says smiling softly.

"Hyung, what would I do if it wasn't for you being there for me all the time when we don't even relate in any way and there is my own father who never cares for me," Jungkook voices out looking down.

"Who said we aren't related, pabo? You call me Hyung, then am I not your big brother? So you call me Hyung just in name, huh?" Yoongi looks grumpy.

"N-No Hyung! Of course, you are my big brother I always look up to, you are my idol I want to become strong like you," Jungkook speaks his heart.

"Pabo, You are way stronger than me. I didn't go through half of the pain of you, and you are one of the little brothers I have whom I am very proud of."

"You have another little brother? Who is he?" Jungkook questions.

Before Yoongi could say about Taehyung a sudden knock is heard on the door.

"Who is it?!" Yoongi asks standing up to go open the door when Jungkook offers to do so and opens the door.

"Beommie?" Jungkook looks shocked seeing Beomgyu in a very devasted state with red puffy tear-stained eyes, and disheveled hair in a completely wrecked way.

"Kookie Hyung?" Beomgyu also looks shocked.

"You two know each other?" Yoongi asks coming from behind.

Jungkook nods, "He is my junior and we hang out with each other in the club so often."

"Beom? You go to clubs?" Yoongi asks in a serious tone.