✧42. He Sees✧

(Hey, Lovelies! Here is the triple update as promised!

Yesterday, I was editing and then...

And you know just after 10 mins I said that, I slept with my glasses on again😓 and then woke up at 3 'O' clock as drops of water sprinkled on me from the window

It was pouring heavily outside at that time...and I removed my glasses slept again😶

Anyway Thankyou BipriSouluu for your words💞

I was late but hope ya'll enjoy the chaps💜!)

Author's P.O.V:-

Yoongi calls Ji eun and Jimin and informs them about Taehyung and goes to sleep as he said.

After chit-chatting for a while Taehyung and Hoseok also left Namjoon's Mansion.

At Jeon's Mansion...

Hoseok stops the car in front of his mansion, "Wifey, give me a goodbye kiss" he asks shamelessly making the younger fluster.

"M-Mr. Hades!"

"Come on, quickly. I am already late to work" Hoseok insists.

Taehyung looks here and there and gives a quick peck on the elder's cheek shyly.

"That's like my Wifey. Evening, don't go anywhere. I will pick you up and drop you at your home," Hoseok declares brushing the younger's hair.

"I can go by myself..." Taehyung mumbles.

"Yeah, sure you can walk" Hoseok snorts.

Taehyung pouts looking down, "Wifey, don't sulk now. I just want to make sure you arrive safely at your home."

"But, if you drop me again then..." Taehyung hesitates to speak.

"Then what, Wifey?" Hoseok frowns.

"Your car is so big that it attracts everyone's attention in the street and they'll all gawk at you," Taehyung pouts.

"So what if they 'Gawk' at me?" He smirks.

Taehyung glares at his husband making the other chuckle at his cuteness.

"Tell me, are you worried about getting attention or about me being gawked at?"

"Both..." He mumbles.

Hoseok chuckles, "Then shall I drop you on my bike?"

"Bike?" Taehyung asks surprised.

"Yeah, it's decided then I will drop you home on my bike so it won't attract any attention. Now go, my uncle is very strict when it comes to working" He says giving a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"O-Okay" he blushes and gets down the car.

He waves his hand and goes inside Jeon's mansion, Hoseok leaves after he sees the younger walk inside.