✧36. How They Met✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Yoongi's Private Villa...

Yoongi took Jungkook to his private villa where he treats his patients with special cases and among them, Jungkook is also the patient he had been treating for the last 3 years.

"So, what happened? Why did your condition suddenly act up again?" Yoongi questions with a file & a pen in his hand to take notes of what Jungkook is going to say.

"Jimin Hyung...he was scolding me...then he suddenly hit me...then...then..." Jungkook starts sobbing clutching his hair.

Yoongi sighs. He puts the file aside & goes to the younger, side hugging him & patting his back gently.

>>>This kid is going through so much at such a young age...just like Tae...

"Hyung...what should I *hic* do now? He saw *hic* me in that state. Will he *hic* think of me as a mad person?" He asks while crying.

"You aren't mad, Kookie. I told you not to think like that, didn't I?"

"B-But...Hyung...*hic* I-I am not normal..."

"Kookie!" Yoongi sighs patting the younger who is sobbing hard.

"Why Hyung? Just why?*hic*...I don't want to be like this...I don't want the only two persons in my life...my dad & Jimin Hyung to hate me...*hic*but they do with all their heart. They hate me...is it my fault that I was born healthily unlike my sister who is crippled? Would it have been different if I was the one who was born crippled, Hyung?"

Jungkook questions while crying, "It's not your fault Kookie, it's theirs. They didn't even know you are hurting inside so much. They are the reason for your condition & now it's worsening is also because of them" Yoongi pats the younger's back with a sad look seeing how Jungkook is suffering.

He remembers the day when he met the Younger in his worst state...

Flashback...

3 years back...

Jungkook is in his last year of middle school, just a 15-year-old kid curled up in a dark corner of the roadside holding his stomach tightly, with bruises all over his face and body crying in pain silently with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Yoongi who just finished his duty in the hospital is walking down the road carrying cat food in his hand, just yesterday he saw a pretty cute stray cat that is been fed by a beautiful girl, he just wants to see the cat again, not the girl (A/N: It was IU😏)and maybe start up a little conversation with her? (YG: No with the cat. A/N:🤦🏻‍♀️).

The best idea he got was to bring the cat food, feed the cat, and impress the girl *ahem* cat. He is in a good mood walking on the road whistling while looking for the cat when he hears little whimpers.

Yoongi frowns, hearing them, and starts walking towards the sound he is hearing, the road is a little dim on that side, it is a narrow path between two huge buildings, it's smelly due to the garbage cans present there but still ignoring everything he walks to the whimpering sound.

He gets shocked when he sees a boy in his school uniform lying beside the garbage covered in dirt and bruises whimpering in pain.

He runs to the boy immediately, "Kid, why are you here in this state? What happened?"

Jungkook doesn't answer instead he flinches away when Yoongi tries to approach him, "N-no! d-don't touch m-me...l-leave m-me *hic* p-please..."

He looks concerned seeing the boy utter the same words again and again while crying hard, "Shush, kid, I am not here to harm you, let me help you."