✧31. Why Would I Hit You?✧

Author's P.O.V:-

In The Car...

Taehyung is fast asleep while Hoseok is driving the car when he hears little sniffles.

"*Hic*...*Hic*...Mr.Hades...*Hic*"

Hoseok stops the car at the side of the road and looks at the younger who is tearing up in his sleep, he frowns seeing the younger like that.

"Tae?" Hoseok softly calls holding the younger's cheek.

"*Hic*...you'll l-leave m-me ...*hic* Mr.Hades...*hic*..." Taehyung is mumbling tearing up in his sleep.

Hoseok hears the younger's mumbles & frowns, "Why would I leave you, Tae? You are even crying in your sleep like this because of me...Did I scare you to this extent? It wasn't my intention to do that...I just...I am sorry..."

Hoseok wipes off the tears, "Ah, I don't want to drop you home yet, Tae...but I can't take you to my mansion too, there will be Jimin and I really hate to see you both together."

"Should I take you to my private villa, then? But what if I scare you again?" He sighs.

"Mm...*Hic*... Mr.Hades..." Taehyung mumbles again rubbing his face on Hoseok's hand in his sleep & that's it he loses it seeing the younger's cuteness.

"Ugh, fuck it I am taking you to my villa," Hoseok immediately gives a kiss on Taehyung's cheek, places his head gently lowering the seat down to make it comfortable for the younger to sleep then starts the car, driving it to his villa which is in front of Muchangpo beach a little away from Seoul.

After reaching the villa, he parks the car & lifts the younger in his arms, Taehyung immediately holds Hoseok's neck leaning his head on the elder's shoulder comfortably still sleeping like a log.

Hoseok sighs, "Your cuteness will be the death of me, Tae! Why didn't I know you were this cute before...maybe that's why Jimin...no! You are my husband now, I won't allow any men near you even if it's my younger brother."

Taehyung pouts in his sleep clutching the elder's shirt. He grins seeing that & takes him inside the villa.

It's a luxurious villa on the back of the beach where people aren't allowed as it is Hoseok's private property, After he became successful he bought the land as in his childhood his mother always used to say that she loves the sea but she died bef...

It's a luxurious villa on the back of the beach where people aren't allowed as it is Hoseok's private property, After he became successful he bought the land as in his childhood his mother always used to say that she loves the sea but she died before seeing it.

So, in remembrance of his mother, he built the villa near the beach and no one knows about it except him.

One can easily see the vast blue sea, it has a small little pool in the front yard. In which you can swim and enjoy while seeing the sea.

There are even couches placed outside so that they can relax openly under the sky seeing the blue waves, it is maintained well by the servants even if Hoseok doesn't visit it often.