✧52. Video Call✧

(A/N:- Hey Lovelies! Surprise, Surprise🎉🎉🎉! Triple update for you all as a treat for my birthday🥳. Enjoy the chaps💜💕).

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Airport...

"Hyung, you are finally here. Thought you will come next year," Hoseok rolls his eyes, standing up and taking his luggage.

"Well, I had to say my goodbyes to my Sugarplum. Ugh! I don't wanna go on this mission. And you, didn't you talk with my brother-in-law? Why are you so early here?" Jin questions as they were walking, dragging their suitcases.

Hoseok clutches his suitcase tightly, remembering the last talk with Taehyung.

>>> *sighs* Just wait until I get back, Tae...

"I talked with him. Now stop enquiring me and let's go. We have a lot to investigate."

Jin shakes his head. "Alright, let's go check in our baggage."

They both, after checking in their belongings, head to the security check and then board the plane.

At Jeon's Mansion...

Jungkook stands on his balcony looking at the flowers on the lawn and also waiting for his fiance to show up at the window opposite his. He still couldn't believe that he was engaged to his 13 years of unrequited love.

That is to say, he fell in love with Jimin at five, but he doesn't know it was love. As he grew up, his affection for him grew along with his age.

If anyone would say to him that he would be engaged to his love and that his Hyung will be so doting towards him.

He would mock them and say that it would never happen, even if the entire world was destroyed. But now, it's his reality where the love of his life is his fiance.

Only he knows how much he longed for the elder's love. How many hours of a day had he spent on the same balcony he is standing on now to get a glimpse of Jimin.

And peeked at him from behind the curtains. Blushed when the elder was only on his trousers with his upper body naked.

And he would justify himself that he wasn't a stalker or a pervert. That's the only thing he is so proud of all these years and gets by the days as he can only see Jimin half naked while those girls that swoon over him in school couldn't.

Even when he used to see the elder with other girls in the high school, he wasn't jealous of them cause he knows Jimin never was serious about them as he can hear his phone conversations at night.

How the elder was sweet on the phone. Then, after cutting the call, he would curse those girls for wasting his precious time.

That night he would be all giggly. He was just a silent watcher and never dared to approach the elder. He knows every little habit of Jimin.

His likable and unlikeable things. He has this diary in which he notes all the things related to Jimin.

'The Holy Book' is what he calls it. He would get through all the depression of his day by opening that book to some extent.

Then the elder got too busy that he couldn't catch up and then visited the clubs along with his junior gang.

His senior in high school named Seungkwan set the Moonlight club up for minors. It's a private club where stressed-out teens can hang out.

But after Seungkwan left, some other person took the club and brought alcohol inside. Jungkook at first hesitated, but then, to forget everything, he slowly got addicted to alcohol.