✧24. Brother's Talk✧

(A/N:- May have some typos (─.─||)

Author's P.O.V:-

At Hoseok's Mansion...

After cutting the call with Jin. Hoseok just lays on the sofa too exhausted to move a finger, he closes his eyes & remembers what happened the previous night...

Flashback...

"Sungjae, go to Taehyung's home & bring him here. I need to talk with him, tell him that Jimin is the one who called him. He will come without rejecting," Hoseok says smoking his cigar.

"Sir, here?" Sungjae asks perplexed.

"Then where should I call him, to my home?" He retorts.

"N-No, then I will go, sir" Sungjae bows to Hoseok, and leaves to do as his boss asked.

At Taehyung's home...

Taehyung comes back to his home from IU's mansion, he is beside her mom, pressing his mother's legs.

"Tae, where were you, yesterday night? You aren't at home?" his mother asks.

"Um...that IU Noona asked me to stay at her mansion yesterday. I forgot to inform you, eomma" he replies.

"Oh, you didn't trouble Noona, right?"

"No Eomma,"

"That's good"

"Tae!!!" Taehyung hears his aunt calling him.

"Yes, aunt?" Taehyung replies.

"Come here!"

Taehyung goes to his aunt, "Sit here" 

Taehyung frowns hearing that,

>>>Am I imagining or is it aunt being ge...nt...le?

"Here, drink this milk" she gives him a glass.

>>> ...???...Is it poison?...

Taehyung is bewildered as hell, he shows a blank expression.

"What are you thinking? Drink it. I also gave some to your mother before, today the milkman had more milk so he gave them to us for free."

>>>Oh, so, it's free...that's why...

Taehyung takes the glass in his hand, still hesitant to drink them cause...

>>>What if she beats me after I drank the milk?

"Come on, drink up, quickly!" she urges again.

Taking a deep breath, he takes a small sip.

"Down it in one go, idiot!"

Hearing his aunt getting scared he gulps down the glass of milk in one go & places the glass on the table, she smirks seeing it.

*Knock* *knock*

They hear a knock on the door & look towards it.

"Who are you?" Taehyung questions.

>>>He might be the one to take Taehyung to the Richman as my husband said. I must let Taehyung go with him no matter what.

"I am-" before Sungjae could open his mouth Taehyung's aunt says, "Oh, you must be the one who'll give Taehyung a job?"

Sungjae frowns, "N-" but again before he opens his mouth she winks at him & says, "Tae, go with him, he will give you a good job in his store."