✧21. Broken Hopes Pt-2✧

(A/N:- Hey Lovelies, it's a long chap(3333 words), I didn't proofread it so it may have some mistakes, please be understanding💞).

Author's P.O.V:-

In The Car...

"Yoongi, I don't know I am feeling bad like something bad is going to happen. Taehyung will be fine right? I told him to stay in my home but he just had to leave saying that he has to take care of his mom," IU says looking anxious.

"Don't worry, Eunie, we are on our way, right? Nothing will happen to Tae," Yoongi tries to comfort her.

"I seriously feel like I should just adopt him as my son & make him live in my mansion," she says getting frustrated.

Yoongi chuckles, "You behave like a grandma rather than his eomma, let's adopt him as our grandson, what say?"

She glares at Yoongi who playfully smiles, "Alright, calm down, don't try to murder me with your glares, we are here, let's go see Tae," Yoongi says putting the break in front of his home.

IU & Yoongi gets down & they hear all the bustling sounds in the street, "Ommo! My son! You are here with my daughter-in-law, Ji-Eunie how are you? I didn't see you for a long time, didn't I tell you to come by once in a while?" Yoongi's mom says loud enough that the street people can hear her clearly.

>>>My mother-in-law's showing off never ends, huh?!

IU just smiles & looks at Yoongi to stop her, & Yoongi immediately understands it & changes the topic & asks her mother, "Eomma, why were you standing outside here like this?"

"Omo! Let me tell you, you know that Taehyung vanished yesterday all night & he came back in a luxurious car & a handsome man even princess carried him, you know all the street people are saying that he might be his sugar daddy, even I think so, now, his uncle & aunt are talking with that shameless boy" Yoongi's mom says dramatically.

But IU's eyes widen when she hears his uncle & aunt talking to Taehyung.

>>>If his uncle is there then it's not a talk...

IU looks at Yoongi & immediately rushes to the door but it's locked, "Yoongi! Break it!" IU says looking very angry.

"Omo! daughter-in-law, what are you doing? Do you know how much money it costs to repair it?" Yoongi's mom says & IU just ignores her whole presence while Yoongi nods & starts pushing the door with force.

"Omo, son, what are you doing?" Yoongi's mom screams but they both don't care & Yoongi uses his strength & finally breaks open the door.

IU's blood boils seeing the scene in front of her, Taehyung is being pinned down on the ground & his uncle is above him trying to kiss him.

IU immediately rushes, "You piece of shit!" & with her long heel, she kicks the uncle who falls away & takes her coat covering Taehyung's upper body & Yoongi grabs the uncle by his collar & starts punching him.

"Didn't I warn you to Never. Go.Near.Taehyung?" Yoongi is in rage seeing Taehyung sobbing hard.

IU immediately hugs Taehyung patting his back & comforting him. Taehyung sobs harder in her embrace.

Hearing the uncle's screamings, Taehyung's aunt who is with Taehyung's mother preventing her from going to her son comes out, "Yah, Yoongi! Why are you beating my husband?" she yells pushing Yoongi away from her husband.

Yoongi glares at her controlling himself, IU understands that Yoongi is holding back, not to hurt a woman & signals him to take Taehyung out.

Yoongi does as she says & lifts Taehyung in his arms & goes out to the car, places him inside & sits beside him. Yoongi knows that IU can handle the situation better than him so he leaves it to his better half.