✧57. Frenemies✧

Author's P.O.V:-

In The Seoul...

"Kook, I have to go somewhere. Can you handle it here for now?" Jimin asks after cutting the call.

"Is it urgent, Hyung?" Jungkook inquires.

Jimin nods to that, "Alright, then. But please, come back soon."

The elder then hugs him and, "I promise. I will be here in no time. Take care of Krystal and don't fight with her, ok?"

"I don't fight..." Jungkook sulks.

"Yes, I know." Jimin smiles and ruffles the younger's hair.

"Then, I am leaving. Be good." He gives a peck on the younger's forehead and walks out of the hospital and drives to Darksmoke's mansion.

At The Darksmoke...

Taemin is furious to see Vincenzo there and Rex is trying to calm him down.

"You are still alive, huh?" Vincenzo comments, smirking at Taemin.

Taemin instantly takes out his gun pointing it at Vincenzo in anger, "I am alive but you will no longer live."

"Taemin, calm the fuck down." Rex holds his hand.

"You are telling me to calm down? How can I? When the one who killed my brother is in front of me." Taemin yells, furiously and Rex had nothing to say at that.

"Correction. I am not the one to kill Jungmin. It was my little brother Lorenzo. How can you mistake me for him? I am far more handsome than that shit. You should at least know the exact murderer of your brother."

Vincenzo replies calmly even if he is at Taemin's point-blank.

"Taemin" Aiden signs him to put his gun down.

Defeatedly he does so when Jimin arrives in the room.

"Welcome, Darksmoke's dragon. Long time no see."

"So, why is the Rheagal's dragon lurking here may I know?" Jimin asks sitting on his seat.

"Master-" Taemin calls looking troubled and Jimin understands what he is implying, he signs him that he will take care of it and that's when he calms down.

"I am here with a deal," Vincenzo states.

"Same as that you offered for Jin Hyung?" Jimin questions with a dark glare.

He smirks, "So you knew that I met your Hyung, huh? As I presumed nothing goes pasts you in Korea is it?"

"Of course, 'cause this is my lair. Be grateful that I didn't do anything to you even after knowing you trespassed."

Jimin's dark aura is surrounding him making him look dangerous with every word he is speaking.

"I am grateful. That's why I am here."

"Tell me about the nonsense you spout. Are my Hyung's really held captive by your brother?"

"Yes. But don't worry it's our plan to get caught intentionally so that they can meet my uncle. But..."

"But?" Jimin lifts his left eyebrow.

"But the plan will be only successful if you interfere. And I don't think you want to expose your identity to your brothers, do you?" Vincenzo smirks.

"You!" Jimin gets up and holds his collar in rage, "This was your plan all along?"

"No, I mean no harm. And I know how important your identity as a leader of Darksmoke is as I am one too. But you have only two choices."