✧29. The Trial!✧

(A/N:- Lovelies, the sections & punishments I mentioned in this chap are all fake, don't take them seriously...and hope you enjoy the chap💜✨)

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Court...

"Very good, these pieces of evidence are enough for me to make him rot in jail for all his life. Jin Hyung about Namjoon..." Hoseok hesitates to speak.

Namjoon looks down thinking that...

>>>I will have to go to jail in the end...maybe...

"Don't think too much Sugarplum" Jin strokes Namjoon's hair knowing what the younger is thinking about.

"Ah, nothing to worry Namjoon, you will be free from all charges as you are the main witness of this case but I still have to warn you this will be the last time I am going to help you not because you're Jin Hyung's boyfriend but because I know you are also a victim, I hope you get it? If you ever go in the wrong way again or try to deceive Jin Hyung I won't tolerate it."

Hoseok sternly warns, "Yaaaaaah! What are you spouting? Why are you scaring my Sugarplum?" Jin yells at Hoseok.

Hoseok shrugs and Namjoon understands what Hoseok is hinting that...

>>>He is warning me that after this case he will never help me if I do anything wrong. Hoseok-shi is really a good lawyer and a good friend everyone wishes to have, Jinnie is lucky to have him as his friend,

Namjoon smiles & says, "I understand. You don't have to worry, I love him too much to even think of betraying him and I don't even know what I will do if he ever loses interest in me & leaves me...maybe I will die that day."

Jin & Hoseok gets shocked, hearing Namjoon's reply, "Sugarplum, what're you talking about? Don't make me mad, what die?" he gets a little mad at the answer but at the same time, his heart is filled with immense love for him.

Hoseok sighs, "That's such a good answer and you don't have to worry cause the day he'll lose interest in you will never come. I can assure you of that, cause my friend is a fool in love I can see it clearly."

Namjoon smiles at Hoseok & hugs Jin, "Sorry, Jinnie! Don't be mad, mmh?" he asks ever so cutely that Jin loses it.

But strangely, Hoseok remembers Taehyung suddenly while seeing Namjoon.

>>>Why did I think of him? It's been only a day since we last met...what will he be doing? Should I meet him once?

>>>The last time we parted it wasn't good. I lost my temper & said many things to him while he was in his sensitive state...then should I go meet him after the court...?

While Hoseok is thinking Jin is having a mental struggle within him not to kiss Namjoon in front of his friend and so he whispers in the younger's ear.

"If you act like that I can't control myself Sugarplum...wait till we get home you are going to pay for making me go insane."

Namjoon's eyes widen hearing that, he pushes him away pouting and Jin clears his throat bringing back Hoseok from his thoughts.

"Okay, then let's head to the trial room, it's time" Hoseok states getting up.

Namjoon & Jin also gets up & the three of them walk to the trial room. Jin & Namjoon take a seat in the spectator's area while Hoseok goes to the prosecutor's tables, his juniors all are squealing while his seniors are proud to see him.

After a few minutes, the Bailiff says "All rise" as judge Kim Myeong-Su arrives taking his seat while everyone in the courtroom stands up bowing to the Judge with respect.