✧18. Hmm?✧

(A/N:- Before starting the chap the symbol ">>>" indicates that they are thoughts of the persons, that's all you are all set to read the chap! Get going💞)

Author's P.O.V.:-

At The Hotel...

Hoseok is sitting on the bed waiting for the younger to finish his bath. Taehyung sure took an hour time or more than that to calm himself down.

He gets up knocking on the door gently, "If you had finished bathing, let me know, Taehyung."

But he gets no reply from inside, sighing Hoseok waits standing outside the door. His hand still bleeding from the previous punching, then suddenly Hoseok hears a loud thud startling him, he immediately gets inside getting worried.

And rushes when he sees Taehyung on the floor with a painful expression on his face, "I told you to call me, why did you even try-" Hoseok is about to scold while lifting Taehyung but stops when he sees the younger glaring at him.

"Whose fault is that I couldn't even stand properly, huh?" Taehyung retorts.

Hoseok looks away awkwardly knowing the answer, 

>>>Of course, it's absolutely my fault.

>>>I shouldn't have gone hard last night, ugh!

Hoseok neatly wraps him inside the towel & brings him out princess carrying him, places him on the bed.

He opens the drawer beside the bed, takes the ointment & looks at Taehyung who is trying to cover himself.

Hoseok holds his hand & the next second Taehyung slaps away his hand glaring at him.

"Be good, I have to put the cream on or else it will hurt more than now," He says his voice raspy making Taehyung almost submissive but then he regains his composure.

"I don't need any cream" Taehyung looks away.

Breathing a sigh Hoseok just takes off the towel on the younger's body making him panic, "W-what are y-you d-doing? S-stay away from m-me," he manages to say.

But Hoseok doesn't listen he pushes out a little bit of cream & looks at Taehyung's body & he gets shocked when he sees the scratchings.

"What are these?" Hoseok asks his voice dark.

Taehyung doesn't reply he just looks away from the elder's blazing eyes.

"I asked you, what did you do? What are all these, huh? Why did you do it to yourself?" Hoseok asks again getting angry seeing all the red fresh scratches on his milky white body.

"Are you seriously asking me why I did it? Why... you ask? CAUSE I FEEL DISGUSTED! DID YOU HEAR IT? I FEEL FUCKING DISGUSTED THAT I WANT TO BURN MY WHOLE BODY! YOU DEFILED ME!! YOU....Y-YOU- " Taehyung starts sobbing hysterically yet again.

Hoseok closes his eyes calming himself,

>>>It's not the time for you to be angry at him now,

Hoseok grabs Taehyung's shoulders making him look in his eyes, "Listen, Taehyung, I know-" before he could complete his sentence...

*Slap*

His head tilts left due to the slap he received, Taehyung slapped him.

"YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! WHAT DO YOU KNOW, HUH??? DO YOU KNOW HOW AM I FEELING RIGHT NOW? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT?? *sobs* I WAS REALLY TRYING HARD EVERYDAY TO JUST LIVE AND YOU... Y-YOU-"