✧46. Tell me the truth✧

(A/N: Surprise!! Surprise Lovelies🥳🥳🥳!!! Quintuple(5) update spree!!! Hope you guys enjoy the chaps and don't forget to show your love with votes and comments. I am waiting for them and will be sad if I don't see them🥺🥺🥺

And my dear silent lovelies, if you don't wanna comment and want to be anonymous then you can still give the reaction emoji's on the sentence. I will not know who reacted to that so u can freely do that! Hope I can see many reactions like this👉

Chaps may have some tiny typos, requesting to ignore them I will edit them later...

Then get into the chaps, Lovelies 😘).

Author's P.O.V:-

At Jeon's Mansion...

Jungkook knows the voice,

"Kook" this time the voice softens.

Jungkook reluctantly turns his head after wiping off his tears.

He sees Jimin looking at him with a complicated expression on his face.

"D-Did I d-do anything wrong again, H-Hyung?" Jungkook asks his voice is cracking due to the crying before.

Jimin brushes the younger's hair looking at him with so much care which confuses him more.

Jimin remembers the talk he had with Si-Hyuk a little while ago,

"Jimin, I am so happy that you are going to marry Jungkook. I was so worried about his future," Si-Hyuk comments.

Jimin just smiles letting Si-Hyuk continue...

"That kid is out of my hands, he lives his life and I have no clue about it. It was my fault too, I had to go on business trips and his mother left the world so early. I had no time to take care of him, I didn't play my part as his father, and I neglected him. But it wasn't in my hands, Jimin. I didn't want my children to ever suffer from hunger...like me. I want them to have everything they want with just at a snap of their fingers..."

Si-Hyuk looks down sadly and Jimin just pats his back.

"That happens uncle if we want something we have to lose something," Jimin says thinking deeply.

>>>Like if I want to live happily with Hosoek hyung I have to leave Darksmoke grandpa build which provides food and shelter for weak people.

>>>I have to choose between my happiness and their lives...it's tough.

"I don't care if he hates me but I want him to have a nice life, Jimin. I was worried about his future but now that he will be with you, I can rest assured."

>>>He doesn't hate you, uncle...if he did he would have made a big scene before.

>>>He wouldn't have agreed to marry me right after you asked him...

"Jimin, he is just like his mother. Prideful and keeps everything in his heart at the same time emotional but doesn't show it. Every time I see him and his actions I can see your aunt in him. Maybe that's why I stayed far from him...I don't know but I can't change anything that has happened. So please take care of him, he will listen if we tell him with love and he would do the opposite to what we tell if we order him. So be patient with him, I know you'll be but still as a father-"

"I understand uncle, you don't have to worry. I will take care of him" Jimin assures.

>>>*Sigh* These both love and care for each other but don't show it and never talk with each other.