✧8. Plans!✧

(A/N:- AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I didn't expect this book to reach 1k this early🤧🤧! Omg!! I am so happy! Thank you all for your love & support!! I love you all to the pluto & back😘😘😘💜💜💜!!)

Author's P.O.V:-

At Moonlight's club...

Jungkook can feel a tingling sensation, he is getting intoxicated by Namjoon's closeness. He wraps his hands around Namjoon's neck & whispers while smiling "Yes! Let's begin the fun"

"Oh, yeah!" Namjoon smirks seeing that he doesn't even need to try as Jungkook is willingly falling into his trap.

Namjoon takes Jungkook's hand and walks him to the dance floor, he turns Jungkook around in a back-hugging position while moving & swaying to the rhythm of the music. Jungkook lets him do everything while enjoying the feeling of his embrace.

Namjoon leans in & whispers in Jungkook's ears "You are looking so sexy, love. While swaying those hips of yours."

Jungkook's spine tingles as he feels the hot breath of Namjoon on his neck, he turns around to face Namjoon while keeping his hands on his chest & smiling. He is tipsy now, finally, the alcohol in his system started taking action.

Jungkook leans forward while tiptoeing, he looks into Namjoon's eyes with his doe eyes & looks at the other's thick lips, he licks his lower lips moving closer to his lips. He closes his eyes leaning in more to touch the elder's lips.

Namjoon's breath stops seeing what the younger is going to do, he quickly turns his face away which makes the younger's lips land on his neck kissing it. Jungkook smiles as he is not in his senses.

"Hyung~! I am so sleepy~" Jungkook whines while hugging him tightly placing his head on the elder's neck, closing his eyes, sleeping on his shoulder still standing.

Namjoon releases his breathe which he doesn't know that he hold but seeing the younger sleeping on his shoulder,

He chuckles mumbling "Cute!" & carries Jungkook in bridal style out of the club.

Namjoon places the younger in his car gently, goes & sits in the driver's seat. He starts the car driving to Jeon's mansion as he pretty much knows where he lives.

"Hyungie~, where are we going?" he asks while slurring.

"To your mansion, Jungkook!" He replies calmly smiling at the younger.

"Hyungie~, I am mad, don't you like me?" Jungkook asks suddenly while pouting.

Namjoon is taken back by the sudden question but then he smiles, and answers"Of course, Hyung likes you."

"Then you should call me Kookie, not Jungkook," The younger whines hitting lightly Namjoon's shoulder while pouting.

He chuckles at the younger's cuteness don't know why but Namjoon is feeling so close to Jungkook & him calling Hyung making him remember Taehyung more & now he is feeling guilty that he has to trap this cute little boy just for money.