✧48. Bonding✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Hospital...

Yoongi and IU are waiting outside the ICU when Namjoon and Jin arrive there.

"Yoongi Hyung! What happened? Where is Eomma?" Namjoon asks while crying.

"Calm down, Joon. The doctors are treating her" Yoongi answers patting the younger's back.

"Eunie, " Yoongi calls to comfort Namjoon as he doesn't know how to do it and IU nods taking Namjoon and making him sit while telling some comforting words.

"Hello, I am Kim Seokjin senior Superintendent of police and Namjoon's boyfriend" Jin introduces himself extending his hand.

"Hello, Seokjin-shi. I heard about you from Joon. I am Min Yoongi, I work as a psychiatrist in this hospital. Sadly, we had to meet like this here" Yoongi says shaking hands with Jin.

Jin nods, "What happened to her?"

"She got a heart attack but it's unlikely," Yoongi says thinking deeply.

"Why do you say so?" Jin asks.

"Cause she is unwell but not to this point. And to get a heart attack someone or something must have stimulated her if not a sudden attack like this is impossible" Yoongi replies.

"Do you suspect someone?" Jin questions.

"Taehyung's aunt and uncle...only they are capable of pulling such dirty tricks," Yoongi says gritting his teeth.

"We have to know what happened that made her have a heart attack. Is no one present with her when this happened?" Jin questions again.

"Eunie's bodyguards Carl and Paul have been guarding them. Let's ask them" Yoongi answers.

And before he could turn towards Carl, he sees Taehyung rushing toward them.

"Yoongi Hyung" Taehyung calls as soon as he arrives with tears in his eyes same as Namjoon.

Hoseok and Paul are behind Taehyung. "What happened? Why did Eomma...*hic*"

"Shush! Tae, don't cry. Everything will be okay. Soo-Hyun is treating him. You know he is the best doc" Yoongi tries to comfort.

Taehyung nods as he knew Soo-Hyun is Yoongi's best friend. He met him a few times and knows about his accomplishments as a doctor. He then looks at the ICU door.

"Tae..." Namjoon who is crying in IU's embrace gets up as soon as he sees his brother.

"Namjoon Hyung, *hic* Eomma..." Taehyung hugs his brother and cries harder.

After some time, Jin takes Namjoon in his arms and Hoseok goes to Taehyung.

"Tae, everything will be okay, don't worry. I am here with you." Hoseok assures while side hugging him.

Yoongi frowns seeing how close they both are, "Yoongi, from when did Tae have a boyfriend?" IU asks seeing Hoseok and Taehyung in each other's arms.

Yoongi shrugs, "I have no clue, let's talk about that later."

"Hoseok" Jin calls.

"Hyung, you are here too."

"Yes, we were in the restaurant when Yoongi called us to inform us about Joonie's mother and we immediately rushed here."

"We too. I was dropping Tae at his home when this Paul guy informed us about his mother," Hoseok says.

"Ah, Yoongi was saying that something must have stimulated to cause a heart attack so I was about to ask those bodyguards" Jin turns to the bodyguards.