✧69. That Night ✧

Author's P.O.V:-

Si-Hyuk and Chae Young are cool now and he took the appointment for her eye surgery. Doctors said that they can restore her eyesight.

Everyone is so happy to hear the news and so now they are in the hospital waiting for the surgery to be completed.

Namjoon doesn't know Taehyung is pregnant till now cause the younger is afraid of his Hyung so much and made excuses whenever Hoseok asked him to reveal his pregnancy.

While Jungkook doesn't even know his Hyung is married to Hoseok and is now pregnant. He just knows that Hoseok and Taehyung are in a relationship.

Yoongi finally got the time to deal with Hoseok as they're in the hospital now.

While Si-Hyuk is waiting for his wife, Yoongi called Hoseok and Taehyung.

IU, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Soo-Hyun, and even Beomgyu followed them inside the room.

"I just called Hoseok and Tae, why are you all here?" Yoongi looks so done.

They all look at each other and don't answer. "Alright, now that you are all here lock the damn door and stay quiet, do you get it?"

Yoongi orders and Beomgyu immediately locks the door while the others take the seat like obedient kids.

"Hoseok...care to explain?" Yoongi looks mad.

"Explain what, Yoongi Hyung?" Hoseok looks dumbfounded.

"Why is Tae pregnant?" Yoongi bangs the table.

"WHAT???!!!" Namjoon, Jungkook, and Beomgyu stand up shouting at the same time.

"Ow, so you don't know about it, Joon?" Yoongi questions.

"Tae...?" Namjoon looks at his brother.

"Um...Hyung...I wanted to tell you but..." Taehyung starts.

Namjoon looks at Jin who doesn't look amused and Jungkook looks at Jimin who also doesn't look surprised and Beomgyu looks at his boyfriend who is just smiling.

"So you knew it?" The three of them ask their better halves at the same time.

Jin, Jimin, and Soo-Hyun look at Hoseok like 'It's all because of you!'

"Jiminie Hyung always hides everything from me. But Taehyung Hyung! How can you hide it from me?" It's Jungkook's turn to sulk.

Taehyung looks at his husband for help. "Okay, guys. Calm down. We will explain everything." Hoseok speaks softly and everyone sits down.

"Namjoon, Jin and Jimin might already know this, that I and Tae are married..."

"WHAT?" IU yells at top of her lungs.

Jungkook looks surprised and Jimin smiles awkwardly at him.

"Tae...you didn't even invite me to your marriage?" Yoongi is the one who looks most shocked out of all of them.

"Hyung...that..." Taehyung couldn't say how they married.

Hoseok shakes his head signing his wifey not to tell the cause,

>>>Yoongi Hyung will bury me if he knows how I married Tae...

Jimin and Jin look at each and laugh closing their mouths. Jungkook glared at Jimin while Namjoon smacks his boyfriend.

"Yoongi Hyung... it's not Tae's fault actually...we married in such a hurry that we didn't invite any of them." Hoseok starts telling the story he told Namjoon.