✧9. Love?✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At eagle claws...

Namjoon is sitting in his room with a book in his hand, but his attention is somewhere else

Namjoon is sitting in his room with a book in his hand, but his attention is somewhere else. He is trying to think of a plan to quickly do something & leave the eagle claw for good, but it isn't that simple as his boss is a psychopath.

And what's more worst is that that psychopathic boss is so obsessed with him making it more difficult. He needs a partner to make an unfailing plan, but the question is no one in the eagle claw is that close to him to trust them.

All the gang members only lust over him, so it's hard to find someone trustworthy to proceed with his plans further. Sighing he looks at his book "What should I do? How can I alone do something this huge & risky?"

"And may I know what is so huge & risky, Mr.Kim?" a voice beams which startles him & he falls to the ground from his chair.

Namjoon looks at the voice & there comes Jin from the window at the back of his room, his eyes widen in surprise, and he quickly gets up while eyeing Jin in confusion.

"Why are y-you here? And why are you coming from the window?" he asks Jin who successfully entered his room through the small window.

"Sorry, did I startle you? I actually knocked on the door but no one responded so I thought maybe you are in some trouble in the room. So I used this window to get in," Jin answers while laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, I might have not heard the knock as I was studying," Namjoon states also awkward at the moment

"Oh, I thought you fainted out or something," Jin answers scratching his nape.

"No, I was just reading...and thank you for worrying about me," Namjoon says shyly looking at him.

"It's nothing? And you read?" Jin asks while taking the book that is on the table & looks at Namjoon "Mathematics of difficult level? Wow! You read these? Are you doing your major in maths?" Jin asks the younger curiously amused by his books.

"Umm...I don't attend any University. I stopped studying due to some circumstances but I love studying & reading books. And maths is my favorite. I love solving challenging problems," Namjoon answers his eyes are lit while speaking as he is talking about his favorite subject.