✧55. The Past✧

(A/N: So, I was going to update tomorrow as I informed, but my unnie ClumsyMochiKookie95 asked to give an update today. So, here I am with an update, you must thank her for this🤭!

And I am back for good finally! You'll be getting a big Upspree this week, so be ready for it

And enjoy the 3500 words chap😉💜).

Author's P.O.V:-

"Sir? What happened? Driver, driver!" He calls.

"Tae, what happened?" His mother asks getting worried and not knowing what's happening.

"Eomma, you go inside. I will explain later after I come home," he says and with the help of the driver takes him to the car.

They drive him to the hospital and on the way, he takes Si-Hyuk's phone and informs Jimin.

"Tae, What happened?" Soo-Hyun asks seeing him before the emergency room.

"Hyung, Sir collapsed suddenly. He was good till then and was talking to me but then he...he," Taehyung breathes heavily while explaining.

"Calm down, Tae. I will look at him. You go to Yoongi's cabin. Nothing will happen" Soo-Hyun goes inside the room.

Taehyung goes to Yoongi's cabin and the elder is surprised to see him there.

"Tae, what happened? Why are you here? Is everything alright?" Yoongi questions.

"Hyung, I don't know what to do. Sir, he...he..collapsed suddenly" he tries to explain but is still in panic.

"Shh, first calm down and drink some water then explain," The elder makes him sit and gives him a bottle.

Taehyung does as he said and calms down a little then he explains everything about Si-Hyuk.

"Ok, let's go see. I am here with you and you even called Jimin, right? He will be here soon. Everything is going to be alright so don't panic" The elder assures and takes him to the emergency ward.

Soo-Hyun orders the nurses to take Si-Hyuk immediately to the ICU, as soon as he sees Taehyung he says, "Tae, Mr. Jeon is having a heart attack. You better call his family here."

Taehyung looks at Yoongi and just then Jimin arrives there anxiously. "Tae, what happened to uncle?"

"Jimin, I don't know he was alright and even dropped me home, I offered him to drink tea inside my home. He then started clutching his chest and was in pain suddenly and lost consciousness. I didn't know what to do so I immediately brought him here and called you."

Jimin hugs him, "It's okay, you did well. Now calm down." He comforts his friend as he is in tears explaining what happened.

"Soo-Hyun said to call his family, Jimin" Yoongi pats his shoulder.

"I will, Hyung." He nods and makes Taehyung sit on the chair and goes to call Jungkook.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hyung?" He hears the younger's voice.

"Kook, take Krystal with you and come to Seoul hospital now."

"What happened, Hyung? Why hospital? Are you alright? And why Krystal?" Jungkook questions continuously, getting worried.

"Stop questioning and do as I say, Kook. Come here quickly."

"Okay, Hyung." The younger cuts the call and does as Jimin asked.

After sometime...

Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung are waiting in front of the ICU when Jungkook arrives there along with Krystal.