✧58. Jealousy✧

Author's P.O.V:-

In The Seoul...

At The Hospital...

"Sir, Mr.Jeon has opened his eyes" a nurse informs Soo-Hyun who is busy begging his sulking boyfriend.

"Alright. Shift him to the VIP room and send him a light breakfast." Soo-Hyun orders and the nurse nods and leaves after bowing.

"Mr.Jeon? Hyung why is Kookie Hyung's father here? What happened?" Beomgyu asks perplexed.

"Ah, he was admitted to the hospital yesterday due to a heart attack. Jungkook is also here in the resting cabin," Soo-Hyun wears his coat.

"What? Where is that cabin?" Beomgyu looks worried.

"I will take you with me, let's go." Soo-Hyun takes his boyfriend's hand and adds, "So are we cool now? You aren't sulking anymore?"

"Who said? I am still sulking." Beomgyu takes his hand away.

Soo-Hyun sighs shaking his head. "Oh, then concert tickets are going to be wasted. I should give them to someone else as you're too busy sulking."

"What concert tickets?" Beomgyu's ears perk up.

"Your favorite band BTS, I got them with so much effort but here you are sulking so I will sell them online or give them to others."

"What?? NO!"

"Then are we cool now?"

"Humph, ok. I won't sulk anymore." Beomgyu pouts.

"Then give me a kiss." Soo-Hyun teases.

"What? It's a hospital and everyone is watching us."

"Then I will sell those tickets-" before Soo-Hyun could complete his sentence, "Aish!" Beomgyu kisses his boyfriend's cheek quickly.

Soo-Hyun smirks, "Be ready tonight, we will be going to the concert."

"Yay!" Beomgyu chirps.

They both walk to the resting cabin with smiles on their faces.

Jungkook is feeding her sister when he sees them both.

"Kookie Hyung" Beomgyu immediately hugs him.

"Beommie, why are you here?" Jungkook returns the hug.

"I came to sulk with Hyunie Hyung but get to know that you're here," Beomgyu answers.

"Told you. Beom is the pain in the neck" Yoongi who is sitting there quietly comments.

"Yoongi Hyung!" Beomgyu shouts and looks at Soo-Hyun, "Hyung am I a pain in your neck?"

Soo-Hyun glares at Yoongi and answers, "Nope. You are my little cub, Beommie."

Beomgyu Wiggles his eyebrows smirking. Yoongi rolls his eyes, "I pity you my friend" he pats Soo-Hyun's back.

Jungkook and Taehyung laugh at the same time and look at each other and turn their faces away immediately as they're awkward with each other.

"Jungkook, Mr. Jeon opened his eyes, we are now shifting him to the VIP room. You guys can go meet him." Soo-Hyun informs.

"What, really Hyung? Is he okay now?" Jungkook asks still worried.

"Yes, he is. Don't worry." Soo-Hyun assures.

"Oppa, let's go meet Appa." Krystal looks at Jungkook who nods at that.

All of them go to the room and see Mr. Jeon eating porridge.

"Appa!" Krystal shouts as soon as she sees her father.