Introductions

Name: Min Y/N
Alias: The Serpent
D.O.B: DD/MM/02
Height: Between 5'6 and 5'11
Physical Appearance: *However you wanna look, my hunny bun*
Skill Set: Linguistics, combat, espionage
IQ Level: 148

ATEEZ, Y/N's Notes

Kim Hongjoong: leader of ATEEZ. Known for his persuasive people skills and charming smile.

Park Seonghwa: Second-in-command. Former bodyguard, current muscle and statue. Handy with guns and other weaponry. Mostly guns.

Song Mingi: Tall, strong and handy with any gun that comes his way. Can fabricate a gun with as little as sticks and stones.

Jeong Yunho: The tactician. Need a plan and need it executed to perfection? He's your man.

Kang Yeosang: Household medic. He can heal just about anything and with little effort. That being said, if you're his enemy, he knows how to make things hurt much more than normal.

Jung Wooyoung: Martial Artist Extraordinaire. Knives, daggers, throwing stars, fists, fingers, twigs, very effective with anything at close range.

Choi San: Mr Life of the Party, but also Mr Can-Steal-Your-Underpants-While-You're-Wearing-Them-and-You-Wouldn't-Know. Basically, he's good at getting in to tight spaces and getting out without being caught.

Choi Jongho: Hackers get hacked by him. No secret is safe with him. He can easily track, locate, sniff out anything with a little computer. 

Y/N is the daughter of nationally, and internationally recognized lawyers. Turns out, they're dirty. And they're knee deep in their own grave.Y/N decides to leave her home in search of a better life. Unfortunately, devilish deeds run in the family. She finds herself stealing and doing what she must to keep herself alive on the cold and unforgiving streets of Seoul. She starts doing jobs for people and earns the name, The Serpent due to her being silent and stealthy. You'll never see her coming, but she'll be the last thing you see. One day she get's a little to deep into job and comes into contact with Kim Hongjoong and his gang: ATEEZ.

Hope you enjoy it! I mean, Joongie is the epitome of mafia if I do say so myself. Have you seen him serving looks?