Poisonous Smiles

Another day passed and Hongjoong still hadn't returned. I definitely wasn't waiting for him or anything.

No no, I was passing the time with WooSan whilst playing Go Fish.

"Got any 4s?" San asks.

Wooyoung sighs and hands his 4 of hearts off to San who beams brightly.

"Y/N, got any Queens?" Wooyoung asks me disappointingly.

"There's one sitting right here." I answer with a smirk and point to myself. Then my smile drops as I get no reaction from the men. "No. Go fish."

Wooyoung sighs again and draws from the dwindling deck.

Out of the three of us, he's doing the worst. San is in the lead and I'm not too far behind him but poor Wooyoung has like four pairs.

~~~

Soon enough, the game finishes and Wooyoung swears and curses that the game was rigged. San promises it wasn't. They then leave to do some 'important stuff' which I assume means go down on each other.

I clean up the cards and sit down to my laptop.

Haven't checked up on the dark web in a bit, wonder what's going on.

I make my way into the dark web and almost immediately regret doing so. 

"HUMAN FLESH FACE MASKS FOR SALE"

"REAL LIVE BRAIN"

"RASPUTIN'S 13INCH SCHLONG"

Although that last one catches my attention.

I check out what sort of jobs are currently open for mercenary's such as myself.

"Cheating Husband - Please Contact"

"Cheating Wife - Please Call"

"Need Help Hiding A Body - URGENT"

"Need to Flee the Country - URGENT"

The usual, more boring jobs that don't interest me.

Sighing, I close my laptop and change into my usual clothes. Leather jacket, leather pants, and a cute crop top.

I place a baseball cap on top of my head and slip some sunglasses over my eyes. Time to venture out in to the world.

~~~

It took two buses and a 30 minutes train ride, but I was at my favourite little cafe. This cafe is close to my parents house, so I need to look more inconspicuous.

 I order a simple caramel milkshake and sit down to my old table in the corner.

This used to be my favourite place to go and relax before everything. From this table, I could see the tall trees outside and few of the cars on the busy road. I could smell the fresh air and feel the sun on my skin.

My drink is brought over to me. "Thanks," I say without looking.

"Hey- you look familiar. Have we met before?" The waitress asks me.

I turn and look at her. Short crop of brown hair and hazel eyes. Olive skin. A small smile that lights up people's world. No mistaking her, she was my eldest brother's girlfriend. "No I don't think so."

She sits down at the table across from me. "I could swear I know you." Her smile widens and she tries to get a better look at me with my hat and glasses on.

"Sorry ma'am. I'm not from here, I don't know who you are." I turn away and start sipping at my drink.

She sits there for a moment longer.