Bonus Chapter: Red Lights

I highly recommend listening to Red Lights by Stray Kids and Deja Vu by ATEEZ while reading this chapter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tmY0wyXGlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAdbJ6BK6Fc

WARNING - ADULT CONTENT - THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT - NO STORYLINE

I lazily walk down the hall, preparing myself for the possible scene I'm about to walk into when I open the door to the room I share with my fiance. He said he was gone off to 'pleasure himself' so chances are he's in our room and I hope to God he's doing that in the bathroom. I don't need millions of murdered little sperm children all over my soft surfaces. 

A knock is briefly contemplated, but I give that idea up because it'll teach him a lesson that anyone could walk in on him if he's beared himself out to the open.

The door clicks as I open it, and I close it with another click, and then push in the lock.

No Hongjoong. He must be in the bathroom then thankfully.

"Honey?" I call out. "I'm home." I kick off my shoes and fluff my hair before I flop onto our soft bed. This bed, among other things in the room, has gotten quite the upgrade. This bed is great for sleeping on and absolutely phenomenal for any all and kinds of sex. Yes, even kinky shit. There are posts to tie someone to or get tied to.

Remembering the fun times we've had together with each other tied up and unable to use their hands arouses me... just a bit.

But seeing Hongjoong walk out from the bathroom his hair dripping wet, half black half white, and a towel hanging looslely and crooked around his waist does make me horny. I swallow the lust down deep in my throat. I don't want to give away my hand this fast. 

"Been waiting long?" He asks.

"Nope. I just walked in." I let my eyes drag themselves up from his wet chest and to his face. "And what a sight to walk into."

I bite my lip in embarassment right after those words slip from my mouth. So much for keeping my plans to myself. 

His left hand grabs onto the towel to keep it from falling while his right hand runs through his wet. He approaches the bed and with each step my mind is slipping further and further into horny thoughts.

Drop the fucking towel man

God I want my hands all over him right this moment

I need to feel him in me right now

I feel my core throbbing and I hate myself for that. If he touches me, it'll be over for me. I might melt into his touch, heaven forbid I start begging. 

"What brings you back to our room so soon after I left?" Hongjoong sits on the corner of the bed, his hand stretching out to put over top of mine. Instead, he trails his fingers lazily around my knuckles and up to my wrist with such feather-like movements.

"I think the better question is, what are you trying to accomplish doing that?" My head dips to gesture to our hands.

In one swift movement, he's pinned me to the bed, hands above my head, and I feel his towel slip off his waist and onto the floor. Fuck.

"I think I've already accomplished it, babe." He bends to whisper into my ear.

"Get on with it then." I whisper back, keenly aware my voice is coming out shakily.

His head dips to look down at what I'm wearing and how he's already hard and ready for anything. I curse myself out for wearing clothes that are more easily taken off. Altough, anything with me is easy for Joong.